Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Member suggestions for surviving any number of doomsday scenarios (none of which are necessarily endorsed by the owners, editors or staff).
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi,

I'm buying also lot of seeds so i can start a garden after the cataclysm. Seeds stay good for two in the best 4years. So i hope that it does not last that long.
I also want to take my goat with me for Milk and if it's to bad.... Well you see my point :?? Well maybe 2goats if i'm sharing with other peeps. My broun goat gives 3,5 liter when she is fed good so that would be nice to share with others :).

Thanks for all the tips i'm stokking candles and matches to..

Take care everybody

Greetings Hedgy
If there is no hope all is lost....
The goat will be awesome

We bought a katadyn pocket water filter ( filters 50000 litres yeah baby) , we are still needing to buy seeds.also made sure I know how to desalinate ocean water and have a few filtering bags. Also lot of plastic bags for condensation type collection.

My question is this.

What food has everyone bought and stocked up on to survive the initial 2 years of estimated poor growing conditions?? Meaning is the sun going to be around or behind tones of debris in the atmosphere ??

I'm curious what food people have stocked for good ideas??

I currently have a lot of rice , oats , some can food such as beans and tuna . Also flour , yeast and sugar for bread. We have some nuts high in protein . Our focus has been high protein foods thus far. I found out about this planets coming only 4 or 5 months ago so we haven't had all that much time to put together a in depth survival plan. We are heading to nearby ranges in about 2 weeks to do some research into our final location . These ranges have 5 peaks above 800meters which should be safe from water . However has anyone considered the winds in excess of 400km per hour.. I'm considering taking 10 or 12 bags of cement , digging in anchors and also using an area with some big thick trees . Cut down the trees to a stump and use the stumps as anchors additional to cement anchors.
Stevo wrote: The goat will be awesome

We bought a katadyn pocket water filter ( filters 50000 litres yeah baby) , we are still needing to buy seeds.also made sure I know how to desalinate ocean water and have a few filtering bags. Also lot of plastic bags for condensation type collection.

My question is this.

What food has everyone bought and stocked up on to survive the initial 2 years of estimated poor growing conditions?? Meaning is the sun going to be around or behind tones of debris in the atmosphere ??

I'm curious what food people have stocked for good ideas??

I currently have a lot of rice , oats , some can food such as beans and tuna . Also flour , yeast and sugar for bread. We have some nuts high in protein . Our focus has been high protein foods thus far. I found out about this planets coming only 4 or 5 months ago so we haven't had all that much time to put together a in depth survival plan. We are heading to nearby ranges in about 2 weeks to do some research into our final location . These ranges have 5 peaks above 800meters which should be safe from water . However has anyone considered the winds in excess of 400km per hour.. I'm considering taking 10 or 12 bags of cement , digging in anchors and also using an area with some big thick trees . Cut down the trees to a stump and use the stumps as anchors additional to cement anchors.

Check on eBay for long term food or survival food. I tend to mix it up with Wise and ferguson farms and #10 cans of mountain house. Hope that helps. Like I said I try and mix it up however have tried some of it out and actually pretty decent. Not a bad idea to accumulate salt either for curing meats etc.
Don't get me wrong guys, Physical preparation is vital and important. The 2 main concerns I have these (1)...How long should one prepare for? Is one year enough? Is three years enough? If this flyby is going to be as bad as some say....No amount of physical prepping will matter. (2) Get spiritually ready. Remember ......this is not our home....we are just passing through.
Lord Humungous wrote: Don't get me wrong guys, Physical preparation is vital and important. The 2 main concerns I have these (1)...How long should one prepare for? Is one year enough? Is three years enough? If this flyby is going to be as bad as some say....No amount of physical prepping will matter. (2) Get spiritually ready. Remember ......this is not our home....we are just passing through.

Some very valid concerns and each has been on my mind and very troubling. Personally I've done my best to be self sufficient with food/supplies for a couple years plus or minus. With that said while I still am able I continue to do a little more once a month. Even if it's just something little. Box or two of 36 count oatmeal and rhoma noodles. Anything is better than nothing. I would imagine things will surface if we survive that the less fortunate will leave behind. Difficult to say if crops will even be an option after a few years and potentially much longer. In a nutshell I just like to try and be self sufficient for 1 to 2 years. Order some fish antibiotics online also. Look up online for at least the 6 most prescribed. Yes they do work. I put them to the test this past summer with osteomyelitis and cleared it right up. I keep a hard copy of what to use for what infection etc.

But I think what your really getting at is this all worth it OR rather just be 100% right with God and understanding our spiritual journey we all will endure at some point regardless. Vibrations and frequencies are changing rapidly. Of course the powers at be like to keep low as possible for their own warpt agenda. Some people I talk to just say the heck with it I hope the shift just takes me out right away so I can be done with it. That's there choice but what if it doesn't? They just gonna sit and die of starvation or maybe freeze to death? I doubt it cause our instinct as humans is to survive. No matter what is coming keep your spirits high and stay positive while raising your vibration.

While no one knows for certain what we are entirely in for it's really difficult to say what all our needs will be and I would imagine much of it depends on your location. I strongly believe being right with God, prepared mentally and spiritually. I recommend to watch or listen the the video Alex collier has out on his site. It's a 2016 talk show interview.
Hi,
Spiritual orientation check. Service to others and not to the self....

food check. Also i got Ricecrackers, all the way,dried Meat, dried shrooms, nuts, raisins, dadels, and dried peches, spaghetti's (different ones), Rice, couscous, pretzels, canned food:like tuna, sardines, salmon, pineapple, peches, cereals lot of different ones, and vegetables in can, like pickels,onions, Pumpkin, chestnut and tomato.
Lot of cookies. Carrots and al sort of beets can do a lot to.
If i came on my own i could do almost 2year with the food i have now and i did not count my goats. (Milk Meat in time of need). If i have more people to feed i would lest a few months. I guess. Well i stucked up a lot but i don't know if it's enough.
If there is no hope all is lost....
Another affordable food source to have on hand is boxes of 36 count oatmeal packets and also Roamha noodles and rice. List could go on but maybe some affordable ideas if you havnt thought of.
Great ide with the solar lights and I'd like to add thermal clothing and blankets every1 seems to be worried about water rising but when the poles have shifted the cold of space might get pulled down instantly freezing anything it comes into contact with like the film day after tomorrow is it? That's my biggest worry
Wildfire wrote: Great ide with the solar lights and I'd like to add thermal clothing and blankets every1 seems to be worried about water rising but when the poles have shifted the cold of space might get pulled down instantly freezing anything it comes into contact with like the film day after tomorrow is it? That's my biggest worry

Good point and one not discussed much. Check on eBay or army surplus stores for those military cacoon style sleeping blankets. They are supposedly good for something like 40 below.
Hello Fella

We are a group of professionals working on a small piece of paradise that will increase our
chances of survival after the events are set to happen...

So far we are 2 Americans, 1 Italian and 1 Brazilian professionals as follows:
1 Educator, 1 Biologist, 1 Chemist and 1 Software Engineer ... We aquired a piece of land in the state of São Paulo, Brazil

and we are searching for an Investor thats willing to come up with around 3 million dollars to build our paradise fortress,

write to me, will send you more details of the place... in the woods, plenty of water, pure air, great temp

Mateo

Attachments

20 posts Page 2 of 2