Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Introduce yourself to the community. Meet other members. Totally optional.
101 posts Page 10 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum (but not the subject)!

I am also involved with the PlanetX Townhall as well, _very_ few people realized what is about to take place, we need to network with and support each other as best we can as "The Event" approaches..

I will try and contribute some new information to the forum, as well as learn from others here..

Looking forward to some great discussions of relevant subjects about surviving what is about to take place..

More soon,
Max.
Hey guys! Steve you know me :) i love you, and I hear what you are saying and I believe you. Message me, friend, please.
Hi from South Africa
Hello everyone

Myself and my significant other are on board with all this now. We are in the Portland Oregon area and I'm hoping to find others in our area so that we can help each other plan and warn people. Also, trying to figure out the best safe zone that we can head to when TSHTF. And I'm discouraged that I can't find a reliable timeline or there.
Getting prepared in PDX. Please feel free to message me. Thanks
Deidra and Dan
And I'm discouraged that I can't find a reliable timeline or there.

Here is the timetable from Major Ed Dames:

Re: The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread
Probable first sighting: Dec 2017
Transit roughly 6 months.

http://www.thekillshot.com

http://www.survivingthekillshot.com

Max.
Hello everyone good to be here
MadMax wrote: Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum (but not the subject)!

I am also involved with the PlanetX Townhall as well, _very_ few people realized what is about to take place, we need to network with and support each other as best we can as "The Event" approaches..

I will try and contribute some new information to the forum, as well as learn from others here..

Looking forward to some great discussions of relevant subjects about surviving what is about to take place..

More soon,
Max.

Welcome and thank for any update or additions to the forum.
Hello everyone,

I've been researching information since 2008 ever since I had a vision like dream of two Sun's in the sky. It's been quite an experience of such discoveries. I have seen direct proof with my own eyes when I first seen it in the sky and have been a firm believer there's another solar system within ours. Best to prepare, or welcome a new birth transition when the extreme changes take effect.

Blue Star
Where do I go?
greetings my name is Kart and I have known of the Nibiru system for quite some time and I'm fortunate that I have captured photos and video that confirm there is something going on in our skies that we are not being informed about.
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
101 posts Page 10 of 11