Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Introduce yourself to the community. Meet other members. Totally optional.
101 posts Page 9 of 11
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Hello:)
Hi everyone, glad to ba a member of the forum.
Hi new to this forum. I just learned about the Nibiru System in January of this year 2016 and quickly became somewhat obsessed with this event. I believe this Nibiru System passing will explain how all religions around the world were created. I do not believe in any form of god other than what is in ourselves. I am Atheist/Misanthrope and this Nibiru System passing makes sense to me and has encouraged me to be prepared and have a safe location to go to when this event starts to really cause havoc all around the world. I have read and watched many documentaries and youtube videos. I really like Steve Olson, Bob Fletcher, Gil Broussard, etc... I know most people don't believe in this event and they are blind to the reality of it and not to believe in it and the damage this Nibiru System passing will cause. I am actually excited about this event and not frightened by it at all. Will be an incredible site and I do plan on surviving through it. Once we learn about it and do research and follow it every day makes it easier to become prepared and have a better chance at survival. Thank you for allowing me in the group. 8-)
Thanks for the add. I am new to this forum, or any forum for that, i am a total Nibiru and/or Planet X ADDICT on youtube! I want to learn all i can and i am especially interested in locating some preppers in my area, if anyone can lead me that direction, it would be great. Thanks again.
Hi, Im new to the group but I'm a long time believer in the Planet X, Nibiru plus it's many other names topic. I'll be interested to see what other people are interested in this subject too because most people that I have spoken to over the years have thought that I'm talking rubbish and that there is nothing to this story and that I'm a fool for believing in it. But like I've tried to tell them time and time again, the evidence has been documented by past civilizations all over the world. So like I said I'll be interested to read what other like minded people think.

Thanks Ray
Ray 70 wrote: Hi, Im new to the group but I'm a long time believer in the Planet X, Nibiru plus it's many other names topic. I'll be interested to see what other people are interested in this subject too because most people that I have spoken to over the years have thought that I'm talking rubbish and that there is nothing to this story and that I'm a fool for believing in it. But like I've tried to tell them time and time again, the evidence has been documented by past civilizations all over the world. So like I said I'll be interested to read what other like minded people think.

Thanks Ray

Welcome Ray,
What a deal ah? Being in the dark is rough and hard on the mind. I've had moments when I've said its all rubbish also but my original premonition comes back to me quickly. I think every one of us has a moment in life that is considered to be a wake up call. Many just ignore it. Mine was so real I couldn't ignore it. So then after years of research following my premonition litterally everything is playing out to the i's dotted and t's crossed. And although I may sound crazy I am not. I would never spread any fear of this event. Just pay attention and really watch what is going on. We will without a doubt have climate chaos like we've never seen. So when it gets bad enough for you to think of this very post then know it's not far off. Being prepared mentally is critical and perhaps the most important as you will begin to rehearse what if situations in your mind and help you in advance.
Hello Planet X. Looking forward to this.
Hi I'm from İzmir Turkey.
Hello member since 2015
yooooooo!

truth is what i believe and truth is what i seek.

all else will be tossed aside for the youtubers.
-i'llbedamned!
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
101 posts Page 9 of 11