Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

This could be anything from UFOs to Fukushima to chemtrails.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
North Korea vows "a hail of fire" on the U.S.

By David Martin

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is accusing President Trump of having "lit the wick of war" and is vowing to send "a hail of fire" on the U.S. This comes in response to Trump's stern warning to the communist leader at the United Nations General Assembly on September 19.

"Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime," Trump told the assembly. "The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."

Unfortunately, Russia began sending troops and military equipment to the North Korean border in April after Trump had warned Kim Jong-un to "behave" following his belligerent military flaunts against the U.S. Among the battery of equipment delivered to North Korea were nuclear warheads.

Now "Rocket man" is on the war path, while weapons of mass destruction from Russia continue to fall into his hands. This is of no small significance when we consider that he is a highly unstable and mentally sick person who more than once has committed murder in his own family. His touch-and-go volatility and his military strength from Russia should not be underestimated. What does this insane man have up his sleeve?

Consider this prophetic vision given to the late seer Veronica of the Cross, on July 25, 1979.

"I see a very large ball forming. It looks like a globe of the world; but strangely, it has a, like a wick on the top. And now coming out of the sky, I see a very comical-looking figure. I think he's comical; then again he's kind of frightening. His face is extremely fat, and his teeth are huge. But he looks like an Oriental of some kind. He's smiling in a very strange way. I notice he has—he's short and has like a stubby type of body. But he's grinning in a very evil-looking way. As he stands with his hands behind him, he's looking about now and it looks as though he's waiting for something. Oh, my goodness!

"Now he's bringing out from behind his back what appears to be a long tapered candle. And he's reaching up now. The candle has a light on it; it looks like he's about to touch the wick on the bomb. It looks like a bomb, but it looks like the world with a wick sticking out of it. Oh, my goodness! He's a very—I don't know who he is; I don't recognize him. But he's an Oriental and has very large teeth; and the grin, even, the way he's grinning makes his teeth very—kind of prominent. But he has—I must say he gives you a feeling of fright because his smile is very evil. Now I can't see him. It's as though a veil is being placed over the scene." (For more on Veronica visit http://www.smwa.org/)

To comment briefly, Veronica in 1979 sees a globe with a wick on the top, signifying a nuclear bomb that could ignite the world. She describes an evil Oriental with a fat face and sinister grin who has a short, stubby body, and who is pulling out from behind his back a tapered candle wherewith he touches the wick of this bomb. She describes him as "an Oriental of some kind," indicating he is not a mainline Oriental like Chinese or Japanese, but something a little different—like a Korean. His gesture of pulling out the tapered candle from behind his back signifies he has been hiding something from the world.

As we now know, Kim Jong-un has nuclear weapons, and it appears he has recourse to an inexhaustible supply of Russian-made nukes that he can draw from. On May 30, 1978, the seer Veronica was given this prophecy: "Sin is insanity, and one insane mind shall plunge you into a bloodbath and the destruction by fire." (Our Lady, May 30, 1978)

Let us pray for Russia's conversion to the Faith through the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart, that world peace might finally ensue.

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/fox_news-north_korea_says_trump_lit_the_wick_of_war_vows_a-rfoxnews
How would you feel if Russia and or China positioned three aircraft carriers of the coast of the USA ?
Korea is very frightened and so they should be because the powers that be, the coalition of the willing to murder are intent on owning every resource that exists in Korea including the off shore oil which is one of the largest in the world.
Usa can not be hit by missile, to much advanced weaponry.
Korea would last an hour in a war with USA if that, all you will do is murder millions of children, women and civilian men.
MASS MURDER that is what an attack on North Korea would be, genocide.
Russia does not supply Nuclear weapons to anybody if you have a link to a factual story about them doing so I would be very interested in reading such material.
I am probably wrong but I thought the bay of pigs was the last time Russia moved nuclear missiles from their country to another.
How about the USA send a ship or ships of goodwill loaded with food and medical and say sorry for being a tyrant bully.
The peace deal which stops North Korea producing nuclear weapons has been signed by Russia, China and North Korea,
USA refuses to sign it even though the North Koreans have agreed to give up all nuclear bomb development.
USA is not interested in a peace deal they want the goods and they will MURDER millions of people to get it.
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: How would you feel if Russia and or China positioned three aircraft carriers of the coast of the USA ?
Korea is very frightened and so they should be because the powers that be, the coalition of the willing to murder are intent on owning every resource that exists in Korea including the off shore oil which is one of the largest in the world.
Usa can not be hit by missile, to much advanced weaponry.
Korea would last an hour in a war with USA if that, all you will do is murder millions of children, women and civilian men.
MASS MURDER that is what an attack on North Korea would be, genocide.
Russia does not supply Nuclear weapons to anybody if you have a link to a factual story about them doing so I would be very interested in reading such material.
I am probably wrong but I thought the bay of pigs was the last time Russia moved nuclear missiles from their country to another.
How about the USA send a ship or ships of goodwill loaded with food and medical and say sorry for being a tyrant bully.
The peace deal which stops North Korea producing nuclear weapons has been signed by Russia, China and North Korea,
USA refuses to sign it even though the North Koreans have agreed to give up all nuclear bomb development.
USA is not interested in a peace deal they want the goods and they will MURDER millions of people to get it.
WINDY

And exactly where and when did this occur?

You know something the US does not? Where has North Korea agreed to give up all nuclear bombs?

No....Donald Trump is not interested in peace....There are no goods to collect...What could North Korea possess that the US could possible want? War with North Korea would not be a walk in the park it would be ugly......The Korean War never ended in a peace treaty and technically North and South Korea are still at war.

Which Korea? There are two.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
You people who parade yourselves as god fearing upright people but are nothing but murderous filth,
You will murder the Korean peoples which consist of both north and south by a line drawn by war mongering morons.
There is only one Korea
There is only one Korean peninsula
We have watched the war mongering industrial complex destroy their car manufacturing industries
so vehicles could be built in S Korea,
its all a war mongering game played by players like your Lend Lease Scumbags
America will be at war with China if it moves on Korea, that is what the Chinese have said
We had some Yankee Scum bag come to Australia last year, one of these Luciferian filth,
buddies with devil worshipers like your Mr Kerry the great Lucifer lover
and our own Australian high priestess of the Devil Julie Bishop the Australian foreign minister,
a very high ranked Eastern Star devil loving witch.
We where told that Australia will need to provide 40,000 troops to defend Taiwan and the waters of the China sea.
This is not about NATO murdering 10 to 20 million children, burning them alive with phosphorous bombs in some war blood offering, this could be all out world war with billions dead.
And you pretend to not be aware of the peace negotiations offered by the Chinese.
The USA is like a snake that has decided to murder itself in some bizarre self inflicted attack,
You want a new world order, you looking for your Messiah.
You all will get your world leader the king of kings and you will get your world wide governent
But you will be His enemy
You will be the enemy of the new world order that you lot have worked so hard for,
The beautiful irony of it all
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: You people who parade yourselves as god fearing upright people but are nothing but murderous filth,
You will murder the Korean peoples which consist of both north and south by a line drawn by war mongering morons.
There is only one Korea
There is only one Korean peninsula
We have watched the war mongering industrial complex destroy their car manufacturing industries
so vehicles could be built in S Korea,
its all a war mongering game played by players like your Lend Lease Scumbags
America will be at war with China if it moves on Korea, that is what the Chinese have said
We had some Yankee Scum bag come to Australia last year, one of these Luciferian filth,
buddies with devil worshipers like your Mr Kerry the great Lucifer lover
and our own Australian high priestess of the Devil Julie Bishop the Australian foreign minister,
a very high ranked Eastern Star devil loving witch.
We where told that Australia will need to provide 40,000 troops to defend Taiwan and the waters of the China sea.
This is not about NATO murdering 10 to 20 million children, burning them alive with phosphorous bombs in some war blood offering, this could be all out world war with billions dead.
And you pretend to not be aware of the peace negotiations offered by the Chinese.
The USA is like a snake that has decided to murder itself in some bizarre self inflicted attack,
You all will get your world leader the king of kings and you will get your world wide governent
But you will be His enemy
You will be the enemy of the new world order that you lot have worked so hard for,
The beautiful irony of it all
WINDY

There is only one Korea

Not according to world maps.

Do not believe in either one of them.

Don't knock it unless you live here.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
5 posts Page 1 of 1