Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

This could be anything from UFOs to Fukushima to chemtrails.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Open Letter to President Trump

Mr. President:

My advice to you, if I may, is that you publicly and staunchly stand behind Jeff Mateer's accurate assessment that transgender kids are part of Satan's plan for the destruction of America. We as a nation have a solemn duty to denounce homosexuality and work toward the conversion of gays back to normalcy and justice.

In so doing, it is important to stress that this condition of homosexuality is not a physical or inherited disorder, but a moral disorder, no different than rape, theft, or the blasting of a President's good reputation with fake news (detraction). Sin is sin, and we as a Christian nation need to acknowledge this, lest we be partakers in sin and incur divine wrath. If it is right and proper that thieves, rapists, and murderous Jihads are censured, how much more proper is it that gays be censured!

Where is our sense of justice! Have we forgotten the fierce punishment and destruction that befell Sodom and Gomorrah? This was to stand as a warning for all generations that God will not tolerate the criminal act of homosexuality.

In the Bible, God commands: "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination." (Leviticus 18:22) St. Paul condemns those deviates that "have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy," and goes on to say that "they who do such things, are worthy of death." (Romans 1:27,32)

Do we have a right to go against God's words? No, we don't! Gays, lesbians, and transgenders need to repent and clean up their act, and not offend any longer by engaging in subhuman relationships. Have we as a nation lost our sanity and honor by allowing the ubiquitous fire of sin to burn out of control because we don't have the courage to stand up against sex-offenders who have vowed to corrupt our youth?

Nay, the future of our nation is threatened, so it is high time that action be taken to preserve the future of America by at least speaking the truth, if in fact we can't enact just laws to stop homosexuality. For we stand at a historic crossroads when it will be necessary to either roll back the advancements for gay and transgender rights, or suffer the consequences. The vultures of the New World Order are waiting to pick our bones clean, and we will empower them to do just that if we don't act now to cleanse America of moral corruption and return our nation to its rightful place under God.

Do consider that angle as part of your strategy to make America great again, for it will prove to be your best defense against the increasing threats of "Rocket-man."

David Martin
David wrote: Open Letter to President Trump

Mr. President:

My advice to you, if I may, is that you publicly and staunchly stand behind Jeff Mateer's accurate assessment that transgender kids are part of Satan's plan for the destruction of America. We as a nation have a solemn duty to denounce homosexuality and work toward the conversion of gays back to normalcy and justice.

In so doing, it is important to stress that this condition of homosexuality is not a physical or inherited disorder, but a moral disorder, no different than rape, theft, or the blasting of a President's good reputation with fake news (detraction). Sin is sin, and we as a Christian nation need to acknowledge this, lest we be partakers in sin and incur divine wrath. If it is right and proper that thieves, rapists, and murderous Jihads are censured, how much more proper is it that gays be censured!

Where is our sense of justice! Have we forgotten the fierce punishment and destruction that befell Sodom and Gomorrah? This was to stand as a warning for all generations that God will not tolerate the criminal act of homosexuality.

In the Bible, God commands: "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination." (Leviticus 18:22) St. Paul condemns those deviates that "have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy," and goes on to say that "they who do such things, are worthy of death." (Romans 1:27,32)

Do we have a right to go against God's words? No, we don't! Gays, lesbians, and transgenders need to repent and clean up their act, and not offend any longer by engaging in subhuman relationships. Have we as a nation lost our sanity and honor by allowing the ubiquitous fire of sin to burn out of control because we don't have the courage to stand up against sex-offenders who have vowed to corrupt our youth?

Nay, the future of our nation is threatened, so it is high time that action be taken to preserve the future of America by at least speaking the truth, if in fact we can't enact just laws to stop homosexuality. For we stand at a historic crossroads when it will be necessary to either roll back the advancements for gay and transgender rights, or suffer the consequences. The vultures of the New World Order are waiting to pick our bones clean, and we will empower them to do just that if we don't act now to cleanse America of moral corruption and return our nation to its rightful place under God.

Do consider that angle as part of your strategy to make America great again, for it will prove to be your best defense against the increasing threats of "Rocket-man."

David Martin

One of the best yet. Why are there not more people speaking out. Tk u for posting. This is getting rediculous and I couldnt agree more with this being a part of satins plan that unfolding rather quickly. These parents letting there 4 year old child decide whether they should be a boy or a girl ought to be shot. Or at the very least seek mental help. You can't turn on the television without seeing it and it's getting worse. Rediculous.
Also what's going on with several of the well known pop stars, singers, rappers. Many are turning gay by the day. Is it there duty to do so to have allowed them to have the life they've had. $$$$$$
Is it the price they have to pay for the fame. I use to watch some what I thought were entertaining videos a few years back. Now they make me sick. Full of subliminal messaging etc.
3 posts Page 1 of 1