Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I honestly think I am speaking for an untold number of folks on this site, others and Facebook when I make this statement. When we all wake up on Sunday and the days, weeks, months and years continue to go by.....I would ask that the originators of this site show some sense of intellectual integrity and PERMANENTLY BAN DAVID MEADE & ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH HIM. Come Sunday he will be proven to be wrong. I know he will have some silly reason or excuse in which something was misinterpreted or calculated wrongly, but really folks...Anytime any one of us asks him a question in the article section of this site, all that we hear is crickets. He never answers because he knows its a farce. So if this site really wants to separate itself from the rest..............Say goodbye to David Meade once and for all...If this site continues to carry his nonsense...We will all know that PlanetXnews has really no interest in the facts of the subject...I welcome comments...
Rapture wrote: I honestly think I am speaking for an untold number of folks on this site, others and Facebook when I make this statement. When we all wake up on Sunday and the days, weeks, months and years continue to go by.....I would ask that the originators of this site show some sense of intellectual integrity and PERMANENTLY BAN DAVID MEADE & ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH HIM. Come Sunday he will be proven to be wrong. I know he will have some silly reason or excuse in which something was misinterpreted or calculated wrongly, but really folks...Anytime any one of us asks him a question in the article section of this site, all that we hear is crickets. He never answers because he knows its a farce. So if this site really wants to separate itself from the rest..............Say goodbye to David Meade once and for all...If this site continues to carry his nonsense...We will all know that PlanetXnews has really no interest in the facts of the subject...I welcome comments...

I whole heartedly agree 100%! But if you will notice that none of the other writers will respond either not just Meade.....Crickets seem to be the dominant species here when it comes to responses.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
To the fact that none of the writers will respond I simple say...If your article is going to be submitted...YOU MUST RESPOND!!! If not...That will be your last article..Plain & Simple..
Rapture wrote: To the fact that none of the writers will respond I simple say...If your article is going to be submitted...YOU MUST RESPOND!!! If not...That will be your last article..Plain & Simple..

For the authors of some of this stuff its not so much their response as it is Google clicks.....If you keep harping long enough the sky is falling sooner or later your going to gain a few nut jobs who buy into what your saying...

As far Meade, well he claims he's not predicting the end of the world on September 23rd......Another thing I find odd is that none of the writers ever appear on this forum, strange.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
I 100% Agree.
Apologies for my laziness and/or incompetence, but can someone provide a link to any of his threads or articles? I find occasional reference to him but no original content.

I have literally just joined this forum for the very purpose of confronting and combatting this sensationalist, alarmist nonsense. Sight unseen, I'm willing to bet there's enough invocation of Biblical prophecy, the incoherent waffle of Nostradamus, or any other such ancient piffle to bend the needle of my BS detector.

I'm very interested in speaking to such a person tomorrow, September 24th, after what will undoubtably be an unremarkable and uneventful day, should they for once have the good grace to show their face.
Ozzpot wrote: Apologies for my laziness and/or incompetence, but can someone provide a link to any of his threads or articles? I find occasional reference to him but no original content.

I have literally just joined this forum for the very purpose of confronting and combatting this sensationalist, alarmist nonsense. Sight unseen, I'm willing to bet there's enough invocation of Biblical prophecy, the incoherent waffle of Nostradamus, or any other such ancient piffle to bend the needle of my BS detector.

I'm very interested in speaking to such a person tomorrow, September 24th, after what will undoubtably be an unremarkable and uneventful day, should they for once have the good grace to show their face.

http://planetxnews.com/2017/09/09/plane ... has-begun/

You won't speak to him....A Canadian reporter tried to get an interview with him this week and he claims he cannot do any until next week...I guess he has to have time to come up with a rebuttal as to why yet another pathetic prophecy has failed yet again.....

He's claimed that this fake planet will pass by Earth before November 2017:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/does-rapture ... 03198.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/nibiru-conspirac ... ws_related

While Saturday, Sept. 23 might not be Armageddon, Meade argued the recent environment catastrophes, like the earthquakes in Mexico and hurricanes in Caribbean, are related to the metaphorical end of the world as people know it today. He identified the solar eclipse last month as the start to all the natural disasters.

This from the article above......Now since all these disasters were happening prior to the Eclipse what makes them so special now? In a word "Nothing!"

“People tend to read sensationalistic headlines, and not go to the source. My book is the source. They don’t even read it. My book’s updates are on my Planet X News.com site – they don’t read those, either,” Meade told International Business Times in an email Thursday. “As Donald Trump would say, this is ‘fake news’ they write about me. Nothing you can do about it really. Just stay a cool customer.”

He honestly does not see whats wrong this? Bold highlighting my doing. Claims people are writing fake news about him...Well if the shoe fits wear it I say because what he is claiming is fake news and nothing more than sensationalism....He's trying to sell a book!
Thanks for that...

Wow, I don't even know where to start. I knew a man just like this in the late nineties. He looked like "Haywire" from Prison Break, complete with the reddened eyes of a psychopath. He used to follow me around, twitching like a mental patient and carrying a sign that read "REPENT. THE END IS NIGH!" He had a knack for pseudo-scientific woo-woo too, and a penchant for "government cover-ups", but his real "proof" for his claims was what tied all of his various "observations" together: Bibilical prophecy. He would often fetch a dog-eared bible from a dirty plastic bag he carried around and frantically point to Bible passages, especially Revelation 12.

His name for the end of the world was of course "The Rapture". When I first met him, he had given a date for this of three weeks hence. As that date neared, he got increasingly angry that people weren't listening to him. Physically accosting people in the street and barking nonsense instead of his normal mindless chanting. I was interested in spending the final day with him just to see his face, but of course he was nowhere to be found.

I spent the day at work as normal and to my recollection, there was no celestial battle between Michael and the dragon - not that I could see (but it was a slightly overcast day). Nor were the faithful gathered to heaven, or the Earth become a smouldering, fiery hell. I did have a Panini for lunch, however, that gave me a bit of trapped wind late in the afternoon. Seven years tribulation it was not.

I looked for the harbinger of doom every day after that, wondering if he would ever reappear. Sure enough he did, about five weeks later. With his placard. Spouting the same nonsense to passers-by. I asked him what happened to the previous date he had given. He said "God had postponed it". Oh right yeah. What, double booked was he? Dentist's appointment he had forgotten about? I argued with him about it for a short while, but he was right back to where he was when I first met him. Shouting at strangers, rifling through the Bible, and utterly convinced all us "unbelievers" were doomed.

His new date for the rapture of course, passed without incident, and again he crawled back under his rock. To my recollection he did this whole thing at least two more times. What I found most distasteful about the whole thing, was that he was doing this with the whole Heaven's Gate incident still painfully fresh in the memory. These people are not harmless, and not to be tolerated.

I don't know what happened to that man. Perhaps he was sectioned. Hopefully he's getting treatment for his illusions. But the same old schtick goes round and round. This David Meade is just the latest. You can't point at eclipses, hurricanes, earthquakes, or any other natural event as signs of anything other that the natural processes that we well understand. They have always happened and always will. You can't point to anything written in the Bible or any other ancient text as meaningful in any way to events of the future because the people that wrote those lines were as lowly human as you or I.

I expect, as you all do it would seem, that Mr Meade will be just as evasive with the mundane passing of each of his named dates. It looks like he's already written off September 23rd. We'll see what he says when the same happens in October, and again in November. But I agree, there must come a time for these claims to be discredited by the constant failure of fruition, or the credibility of everyone here will be destroyed by association.
Oh my. Even see some newbies here so suddenly. Go research something you enjoy is all I can say. Curious what brings you here. Google search on Planet X or nibiru???
9 posts Page 1 of 1