Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
I'm sure many have noticed whether it be the media or individuals talking like its end of the world again and I get this whole deal as I'm sure most of you. I feel bad for David Meade cause they are using him everywhere it seems only to look foolish on the 24th. They simply don't get what he has tried to imply. My thoughts are we will see change somewhat gradual at first and then things will continue to worsen from. Basically rev 12. Perhaps it's already started. All we can do is wait and see. I would assume if and when X is visible the grid will go down so most won't know what's about to come. A sequence of events will begin and continue to unfold then it will be inevitable.

Who's to say for sure but why would the elite already be dissapearing and why would they all have multi billion bunkers. Perhaps just to have to brag about but then again that is something you don't go around advertising. Why the 130 plus military bunkers that cost trillions of dollars. Why underground 60' diameter tunnels that literally go from coast to coast and branch off to major US cities? What about the Denver airport? Could go on and on but most of you already know what I'm getting at. Btw. Pay attention to the night skies and not just for a few minutes I mean hours on a clear night. You'll be amazed.
Jread4783 wrote: I'm sure many have noticed whether it be the media or individuals talking like its end of the world again and I get this whole deal as I'm sure most of you. I feel bad for David Meade cause they are using him everywhere it seems only to look foolish on the 24th. They simply don't get what he has tried to imply. My thoughts are we will see change somewhat gradual at first and then things will continue to worsen from. Basically rev 12. Perhaps it's already started. All we can do is wait and see. I would assume if and when X is visible the grid will go down so most won't know what's about to come. A sequence of events will begin and continue to unfold then it will be inevitable.

Who's to say for sure but why would the elite already be dissapearing and why would they all have multi billion bunkers. Perhaps just to have to brag about but then again that is something you don't go around advertising. Why the 130 plus military bunkers that cost trillions of dollars. Why underground 60' diameter tunnels that literally go from coast to coast and branch off to major US cities? What about the Denver airport? Could go on and on but most of you already know what I'm getting at. Btw. Pay attention to the night skies and not just for a few minutes I mean hours on a clear night. You'll be amazed.

I understand what Meade is getting at.....But apparently he don't read his bible very well...Jesus if I recall said no man knows the time or day.....I read something the other day and at the end of the article he says "buy my book" to find out more? Huh? Even him being a so called astronomer should know that Nibiru/Planet X is nothing more than an internet hoax and continues to be a hoax.....Its all well and good that folks should be prepared for what ever comes down the pike..But does anyone really believe that a planet 10 times larger than Earth were to hit us that anyone would survive? No!

One of these days Doomers will get to see Jesus but is it really worth hoping the whole damn planet goes up in smoke? To me nothing is worth that not even Jesus.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
I have to laugh at you and your twisted understanding I just posted on another thread that you would make some BS claim that a planet is going to smash into the earth, pathetic.
This has been going on for a very long time it may have happened three thousand times before for all we know and the earth has not been smashed into, it effects the earth in its transit between Mars and Jupiter that is why the asteroid belt exists.
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: I have to laugh at you and your twisted understanding I just posted on another thread that you would make some BS claim that a planet is going to smash into the earth, pathetic.
This has been going on for a very long time it may have happened three thousand times before for all we know and the earth has not been smashed into, it effects the earth in its transit between Mars and Jupiter that is why the asteroid belt exists.

Odd I laugh at you every time I read your post Fart In Waters....I have made no such claim that a planet was going to crash into us and apparently you don't read well either do you? And as far as the rest of your stupid ass post please tell me something I don't know...

And please notify the millions upon millions of astronomers who have had their scopes trained toward the sky for centuries that this fake ass planet could be hiding behind the Sun or some other stupid scenario you Doomers come up with.

The simple fact that you cannot prove its out there should be enough to shut your trap but yet you Doomers cannot let this crap go......Oh it sells books but not a damn bit of it as any factual basis to it at all.....And posting all these trumped up You Tube videos that are as fake as the day is long does not help the cause....

Why don't you people get a hobby? Oh heres one for ya ASTRONOMY! Actual real life stuff thats based on fact not FICTION!
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
You did claim on the other thread that Meade claimed it is going to smash into the earth that is not difficult to prove at all because you wrote it.
I got a hobby why don't you find something to occupy yourself you must be so bored answering these threads when you have no interest in the subject or are you being paid for being a goat herder.
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
The site is obviously being hit by Planet X trolls. Real hard as of recent I noticed. The site is simply for people of interest. I can't remember spending time on a site that I had no interest in and then take the time to bash it. Makes no sense.
Old gog is not doing his job like he is supposed to so they pass on the baton, remember their Mo they never give up even if it takes centuries. That is why the people of Syria are screwed, they will kill them, probably soon the way they are baiting North Korea, millions of more dead children, damn them all.
This sign means to you and me, war and a very scary sea both come next.

So do you rock climb John, I had a passion for it when I was young, after playing team sports as a child I got involved. I used to take off for the mountains Friday afternoon as soon as I finished work having my car loaded ready to go, fantastic sport and met some interesting people from around the would who wanted to sea the rock walls we have.
WINDY
Jread4783 wrote: The site is obviously being hit by Planet X trolls. Real hard as of recent I noticed. The site is simply for people of interest. I can't remember spending time on a site that I had no interest in and then take the time to bash it. Makes no sense.

I have an interest in it...Debunking this fear mongering fictional crap posted here.
Windy I always wanted to rock climb however I was in a bad accident in my mid 20's that limits my abilities to do so. Over 20 years later I found myself facing amputation below my left knee due to my ankle fusion not healing after multiple attempts. I had two surgery dates scheduled however both got set back do to insurance reason. I continued to meditate and pray and night and less than 3 weeks after my second scheduled amputation date my pain was gone and my ankle amazingly healed. It was a true miracle that leads to only one explanation.

Last night was extremely clear and the skit was remarkable. I'm still confused as to all the activity up there but all I can say is stars and constellations seem to in different places. Also what appears to be a star cluster spread a portion of the sky that was unbelievable. Moreless was what appeared to be multiple times larger and closer. Very strange. Everything I've always remembered the sky to be is rapidly changing. Or perhaps I'm just changing and not seeing things the way I use to. Aybe I need a sanity ck. Being aware and paying attention is a challenge. Lol
Meade , if living in the Old Testament......Would have been stoned for being a false prophet! We may not take his foolish predictions seriously.....But God does...
12 posts Page 1 of 2