Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson

?

Would be an excellent site for you to start up so you can keep busy and spend less time here.
Jread4783 wrote: Would be an excellent site for you to start up so you can keep busy and spend less time here.

Ya! Funny! Not happening sorry......I see they removed the title to the thread and I cannot put it back.....Thats alright they will be more of the same soon....
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Jread4783 wrote: Would be an excellent site for you to start up so you can keep busy and spend less time here.

Hi Jread, Against the grain is doing a live show in a few hours, he is claiming he has the first undeniable images he has been able to get, it beginnings in the north just before sunset travels to the north east and is in the east just after last light.
Dont concern yourself with any gogs of this world, Alien hates them with a vengeance for the deception they have been apart of, they will have a venomous dragon of death chasing them down like the dogs they are very soon by the look of things,
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
That would explain why so many chem planes were out full force last night flying directly into sunset. More than usual. Been very calm since hurricanes and now back at hard and heavy. But yes last night there was definitely an agenda a little different than what I've seen all summer. Again strange though that for two weeks it was clear skies. What happen? Planes just stop flying? People not traveling? I don't get it. Hah

Btw Tks

We had the same down under the skies where smashed with chem, yesterday afternoon was crazy I saw the black chem for the first time, spider web black clouds, not normal or explainable by anything natural.
Nine day cycle maybe ?
We had the clear skies as well for nearly two weeks, there was some chem about a week ago but nothing like yesterday.
They must spray the entire sun facing part of earth, must be important you would imagine it would cost a fortune to run and supply those planes, maybe it is time for them to explain what they are doing to the public ?
Certainly interesting times,
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
I guess it's possible things aren't in place yet for the elite. They will spare no expense for their safety. Solution keep spraying until all is in place.

I had a look at what Igor was referring to, he has found a site called, JEFFHK on youtube.
Jeff is a sea captain and has been taking HD images in time lapse of his sea voyages, fantastic to watch.
Jeff has captured it many times, even two and three suns at the same time, go figure that one.
It does show a bright red light rising just above the horizon moving in retrograde, it barely rises above the horizon but does move along the horizon and then falls back down out of view.
Im sure the gogs will have some explanation for it as usual but as it rises higher the whole planet is going to freak out !
I think the game is on.
WINDY
8 posts Page 1 of 1