Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

On August 21 millions of Americans witnessed a great solar eclipse that extended for several hours across the heartland of the United State. Many who saw that grand spectacle in the sky commented that they had felt quite strange, a strong feeling of apprehension at the moment that the moon was crossing in front of the sun.

What was it about the eclipse that seemed to have so many observers feeling uneasy? In the days following the eclipse, extreme weather events happened on a global scale that would have devastating effects on millions of people from Texas to Southeast Asia. It is hard to ignore these events when considering the extreme nature of their occurrence.

Skywatch Media News-The Best Source for Alternative News on World Events

►Follow Us On Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/skymednews
►Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skymednews

Skywatch Media News website: http://www.earthfrenzyradio.com
Fake News.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Fake news? Seems pretty accurate to me. Anyone with any sense should prepare in every way you can and have a plan. Who knows what's next or where. Preparing for what really doesn't matter. If people think this weather chaos is just going to go away better think again. ignoring is easy but not necessarily wise. It's all about choice. Mine is to survive. I'm pretty certain it's human instinct regardless.

Skywatch seeks the truth and always advises people to use their best judgment and to continue researching. I believe people who view this site are here because they want to learn and potentially have hope.

No matter what we are facing as a planet I see the same set of tools needed along with some basic skills to survive. Being in denial gets you no where. Those are who I fear the most.
Jread4783 wrote: Fake news? Seems pretty accurate to me. Anyone with any sense should prepare in every way you can and have a plan. Who knows what's next or where. Preparing for what really doesn't matter. If people think this weather chaos is just going to go away better think again. ignoring is easy but not necessarily wise. It's all about choice. Mine is to survive. I'm pretty certain it's human instinct regardless.

Skywatch seeks the truth and always advises people to use their best judgment and to continue researching. Being in denial gets you no where.

No matter what we are facing as a planet I see the same set of tools needed along with some basic skills to survive. Being in denial gets you no where. Those are who I fear the most.

Skywatch seeks the truth and always advises people to use their best judgment and to continue researching.

No truth in fear mongering.

Being in denial gets you no where.

In denial about what? You people been preaching this crap since 1993 or before and for some unknown reason we still cannot see a fake planet coming this way! And people viewing this site would have more hope by not viewing it!
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
It's not so much if a planet exist or not it's simply being prepared for any unknown catostrophic event that could potentially leave you without anything. Common sense will take you a long way. To assume everything in this messed up world is going to continue on without issues is being stupid. Just look around and look up. I have seen things in the sky that I can't explain nor do you here about it on your nightly news. A couple of weeks ago I watched 3 lit objects that looked like stars all move out of or away from another star or object and within probably 45 seconds were all in a different location. Very well possible satellites or something explainable but not like anything I've seen before. Had I not looked up at that particular moment I would have missed it. All three moved apprx 20 deg across the sky. The particular one I focused on to make sure I didn't lose sight of it is still in the same position btwn two other stars to this day.

Any opinions on this type of odd event. These objects were just a tad different in color. Kind of slightly orange in color but not much. Please help me this...
Jread4783 wrote: It's not so much if a planet exist or not it's simply being prepared for any unknown catostrophic event that could potentially leave you without anything. Common sense will take you a long way. To assume everything in this messed up world is going to continue on without issues is being stupid. Just look around and look up. I have seen things in the sky that I can't explain nor do you here about it on your nightly news. A couple of weeks ago I watched 3 lit objects that looked like stars all move out of or away from another star or object and within probably 45 seconds were all in a different location. Very well possible satellites or something explainable but not like anything I've seen before. Had I not looked up at that particular moment I would have missed it. All three moved apprx 20 deg across the sky. The particular one I focused on to make sure I didn't lose sight of it is still in the same position btwn two other stars to this day.

Any opinions on this type of odd event. These objects were just a tad different in color. Kind of slightly orange in color but not much. Please help me this...

It's not so much if a planet exist or not it's simply being prepared for any unknown catostrophic event that could potentially leave you without anything. Common sense will take you a long way.

First reasonable thing I have read by anyone on this forum.
Jread4783 wrote: It's not so much if a planet exist or not it's simply being prepared for any unknown catostrophic event that could potentially leave you without anything. Common sense will take you a long way. To assume everything in this messed up world is going to continue on without issues is being stupid. Just look around and look up. I have seen things in the sky that I can't explain nor do you here about it on your nightly news. A couple of weeks ago I watched 3 lit objects that looked like stars all move out of or away from another star or object and within probably 45 seconds were all in a different location. Very well possible satellites or something explainable but not like anything I've seen before. Had I not looked up at that particular moment I would have missed it. All three moved apprx 20 deg across the sky. The particular one I focused on to make sure I didn't lose sight of it is still in the same position btwn two other stars to this day.

Hi Jread, I have seen the stars move around like you say but are as stumped as you to how or why. I have seen them out in the country areas above power stations, why I have no idea then all of a sudden they are across the the sky in another position ?
The moon at the moment is strange
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
7 posts Page 1 of 1