Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Post pictures and videos that you think could be Planet X / Nibiru for others to review and discuss.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I took this this in Germany the day of the eclipse august 21, 2017 its obviously a reflection but of what the sun and what's behind it?

Attachments

It's called an aura and nothing to do with this stupid Planet X BS.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
I got a bit of work to do outside today but the amount of UV is crazy,
I have to change what I am ding at times because the sun burns like I have never known before,
The sun does look like it is on steriods
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: I got a bit of work to do outside today but the amount of UV is crazy,
I have to change what I am ding at times because the sun burns like I have never known before,
The sun does look like it is on steriods
WINDY


Wear sunscreen and take frequent breaks.......Other than that its nothing to do with a fake ass planet.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Your absolutely right and most people comment daily as I am in outdoor recreation business. Not only I notice the feeling on my skin within minutes what use to seeem to take hours. I've noticed this more so over the last 2 or so years now. Very intense.
Jread4783 wrote: Your absolutely right and most people comment daily as I am in outdoor recreation business. Not only I notice the feeling on my skin within minutes what use to seeem to take hours. I've noticed this more so over the last 2 or so years now. Very intense.


Your point being?
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
My point being is that something is causing this. What is? If you haven't noticed it's probably because you spend most your time indoors.
Jread4783 wrote: My point being is that something is causing this. What is? If you haven't noticed it's probably because you spend most your time indoors.


My work requires me to spend all my time outside rain or shine, hot or cold I am not stranger to it. As far as what you seem to be feeling get sun screen or stay inside....
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Synagogue of Fear wrote:
Jread4783 wrote: My point being is that something is causing this. What is? If you haven't noticed it's probably because you spend most your time indoors.


My work requires me to spend all my time outside rain or shine, hot or cold I am not stranger to it. As far as what you seem to be feeling get sun screen or stay inside....




I enjoy the outdoors and with owning a golf course I have to be out a lot as I wear many hats. A day doesn't go by with out golfers commenting on the intense sensation on their skin. Sun screen. Not s chance. That's worse for you than the sun itself. I'm sure you know their all full of carsinogines.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest