Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

There is photographic evidence produced during the Great American Eclipse that strongly suggest the presence of a planetary body approaching the point of perihelion with the sun.

Skywatch Media News-The Best Source for Alternative News on World Events
►Follow Us On Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skymednews
►Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skymednews

Skwatch Media News Site: http://www.earthfrenzyradio.com
Very many thanks for the very easy to follow and convincing scientific explanation. I see that it fits prophecy 3:34 of Nostradamus that "When the eclipse of the Sun shall then be, the monster will be seen in plain daylight".

We have apparently less than a month to prepare. I live in Uruguay and I take heart from the fact of the "historic ocean receding" on the Atlantic side with protection against the Pacific from the Cordillera.

What Nostradamus called "The Great Translation" occurs in the October of the eclipse year and he predicts that "the gravity of the Earth will lose its natural movement and be plunged into the abyss of darkness" although life is not totally extinguished.

One may deprecate astrology but if I had not had an abiding interest in what has turned out to be accurate astrological information from centuries past, and numerology, I would never have had this timely warning.
Mecklenburger wrote: Very many thanks for the very easy to follow and convincing scientific explanation. I see that it fits prophecy 3:34 of Nostradamus that "When the eclipse of the Sun shall then be, the monster will be seen in plain daylight".

We have apparently less than a month to prepare. I live in Uruguay and I take heart from the fact of the "historic ocean receding" on the Atlantic side with protection against the Pacific from the Cordillera.

What Nostradamus called "The Great Translation" occurs in the October of the eclipse year and he predicts that "the gravity of the Earth will lose its natural movement and be plunged into the abyss of darkness" although life is not totally extinguished.

One may deprecate astrology but if I had not had an abiding interest in what has turned out to be accurate astrological information from centuries past, and numerology, I would never have had this timely warning.

Couldn't agreee more. Well said and illustrated. Once again excellent video from skywatch. Thank you skywatch for all the great info. People better wake up quickly. I often wonder what percentage of the population take this serious. My guess would be 2%-3%. Anyone???
Jread4783 wrote:
Mecklenburger wrote: Very many thanks for the very easy to follow and convincing scientific explanation. I see that it fits prophecy 3:34 of Nostradamus that "When the eclipse of the Sun shall then be, the monster will be seen in plain daylight".

Couldn't agreee more. Well said and illustrated. Once again excellent video from skywatch. Thank you skywatch for all the great info. People better wake up quickly. I often wonder what percentage of the population take this serious. My guess would be 2%-3%. Anyone???

I often wonder what percentage of the population take this serious. My guess would be 2%-3%. Anyone???

Anyone with an ounce of brains will ignore this crap.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
I would imagine if more people did believe they'd at the very least be prepared with food, supplies etc in which case would give them a piece of mind for such catastrophes we've been having. Being prepared will give you a piece of mind. Simply doesn't matter what the event is. Seems like nearly every day something is record breaking due to some kind of climate chaos. Be prepared.
Synagogue of Fear

If contrary to your expectations, Nibiru does arrive, distributing meteorite detritus and cosmic dust to all quarters, I suggest you keep your German steel helmet and gas mask very handy or - suffer the deadly consequences!

In General

Incidentally, as a rider to the posting immediate above this, I would mention that the Russians appear to believe in Nibiru and have televised film extracts of it nationally. They have bunker capacity for a large proportion of their population as "anti-nuclear defence" but one wonders if they built their bunkers also with Nibiru in mind since they were aware of its appearance several years ago. Furthermore they appear to have made great strides in climate engineering, having developed an Environmental Modification Device (ENROD) which was used between 18-21 July this year to extinguish uncontrollable fires in Siberia. ENROD would be very useful for the same purpose in the wake of Nibiru providing it will be possible to get aircraft up.
Mecklenburger wrote: Synagogue of Fear

If contrary to your expectations, Nibiru does arrive, distributing meteorite detritus and cosmic dust to all quarters, I suggest you keep your German steel helmet and gas mask very handy or - suffer the deadly consequences!

In General

Incidentally, as a rider to the posting immediate above this, I would mention that the Russians appear to believe in Nibiru and have televised film extracts of it nationally. They have bunker capacity for a large proportion of their population as "anti-nuclear defence" but one wonders if they built their bunkers also with Nibiru in mind since they were aware of its appearance several years ago. Furthermore they appear to have made great strides in climate engineering, having developed an Environmental Modification Device (ENROD) which was used between 18-21 July this year to extinguish uncontrollable fires in Siberia. ENROD would be very useful for the same purpose in the wake of Nibiru providing it will be possible to get aircraft up.

Thumbs up!!!
7 posts Page 1 of 1