Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey everyone, I am just wondering why so many are saying that the arrival - and the cataclysmic events of Niburu should be on or before Sept. 23 2017? I do know about Revelation 12 and the constellation Virgo, Jupiter being in the womb, the 12 crowns upon her head supposedly lining up on that date, and the birth supposedly happening on that date.

But is there any accuracy to the date which biblical scholars, historians and various scientists are giving us?

Just seems to me like if Niburu is 50 times the size of Earth (?) that it would be so strong that we would be seeing huge events right now considering that according to that date, it is only a couple of months away now. Not questioning Revelation 12! - But I do wonder if people are getting something wrong there regarding that interpretation.

David L
davidll wrote: Hey everyone, I am just wondering why so many are saying that the arrival - and the cataclysmic events of Niburu should be on or before Sept. 23 2017? I do know about Revelation 12 and the constellation Virgo, Jupiter being in the womb, the 12 crowns upon her head supposedly lining up on that date, and the birth supposedly happening on that date.

But is there any accuracy to the date which biblical scholars, historians and various scientists are giving us?

Just seems to me like if Niburu is 50 times the size of Earth (?) that it would be so strong that we would be seeing huge events right now considering that according to that date, it is only a couple of months away now. Not questioning Revelation 12! - But I do wonder if people are getting something wrong there regarding that interpretation.

David L

Just seems to me like if Niburu is 50 times the size of Earth (?) that it would be so strong that we would be seeing huge events right now considering that according to that date, it is only a couple of months away now.

You would be..Don't worry about it it's not there.

Nope...Those who advocate this stuff are only in it for the money. Fear mongering comes in all shapes and sizes.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
share some more information regarding this.
3 posts Page 1 of 1