Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Introduce yourself to the community. Meet other members. Totally optional.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Just want to say hi, I come here rather late to the game but have had such a profound... dare I say awakening, that it has compelled me, no DRIVEN me to find somewhere so I can discuss what I have been red pilled with.

I'm going to make a lengthy post containing the 3 or 4 videos I have watched, none associated but all intertwined that have led me to question just how short a time both I, the ones I love and so many other people on this planet have left.

I'm In turmoil at the moment, 16 stone well built healthy male who is for the most part a 'man's man' and takes what life throws at him with a solid chin and a stable footing, I for the first time in my life am genuinely scared to my core of what we all may have to face. Is there an element of shock, I guess but even the ones I love and trust look at me like I'm crazy when I mention this subject so I feel the most helpless I have ever felt to protect and shield the ones I love.

Depressing first post I know but I look forward to convercing with you all.
Kanifee wrote: Just want to say hi, I come here rather late to the game but have had such a profound... dare I say awakening, that it has compelled me, no DRIVEN me to find somewhere so I can discuss what I have been red pilled with.

I'm going to make a lengthy post containing the 3 or 4 videos I have watched, none associated but all intertwined that have led me to question just how short a time both I, the ones I love and so many other people on this planet have left.

I'm In turmoil at the moment, 16 stone well built healthy male who is for the most part a 'man's man' and takes what life throws at him with a solid chin and a stable footing, I for the first time in my life am genuinely scared to my core of what we all may have to face. Is there an element of shock, I guess but even the ones I love and trust look at me like I'm crazy when I mention this subject so I feel the most helpless I have ever felt to protect and shield the ones I love.

Depressing first post I know but I look forward to convercing with you all.

Hang in there and read all you can and from who you can trust. Your heart and mind will lead you there cause of so much garbage out there. Being educated from geoengineeringwatch.org (Dane wingington) and a hand full of others will help at least educate yourself. Extremely difficult to understand what's real or fake or flat out lies now a days. There is science and biblical that when looked into with with an open mind it's scary yes. David Meade here does a great job I think with the biblical standpoints and are difficult to argue as far as I'm concerned anyway.

Once you dive into this it's very frustrating cause of what we've all been taught from a very young age. Gag orders on anything much to do with climate change from the real news etc makes one wonder. You know the list it goes on and on and on and leads you from one thing to another. Truly unbelievable. I here your position and without a doubt in a very weird time of my life. The unknown combined with facts can be disturbing.

Dane wingington doesn't really touch on Planet X however extremely brilliant man with years of research primarily educuating on chemtrails right down to the trails of our world leaders and what they are and are not up to. Just google him and check out some of his videos or go to the web sight. We are living in a sick world and regardless of nibiru as it sounds we are literally on a sinking ship with not much hope for long term humanity.

I try to live my live with getting rid of the things that ultimately bother me regardless of what change if make bring and doing the best I can for others. In a nutshell it's basically wanting to raise my vibration which I believe helps and will only improve yourself and help moving forward. I'm not a writer so I may come across crazy but it's difficult to get all the right words out on something that's so bizarre yet true. I nearly give up on trying to educate others on what's potentially to come because when they say your crazy when they can't even identify a chemtrail when the sky is loaded with them at least where were located nearly every morning and evening and as well as throughout the day.

We have some relatively new navy commercials that actually show a red planet/sun or what ever it's suppose to be that is crazy. There is so much subliminal messaging its crazy. again strange times. Why 666 everywhere. Spiritual war going on good vs evil??? Who knows. If I had to bet I'd say yes it is going on and has been.

Some say Alex collier is nuts however he has some good material out there also. Check out the groxt on YouTube. Ya you'll think your losing your mind. Sorry to ramble just a lot to say.
4 posts Page 1 of 1