Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Post pictures and videos that you think could be Planet X / Nibiru for others to review and discuss.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
[img][*

Attachments

Is it what were seeing behind the sun?
This morning i caught 50 pictures from the iss and i got the second sun nemesis behind our sun as our sun was setting i also saw at least 7 heavenly bodies with the supposed nibiru glowing blue with one of it's moons clearly visible. I can post if needed...
Its needed, Love to see them, WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Absolutely. Sometimes it's difficult to determine what's what also with glare etc so if you can edit or point an arrow at known objects that would be great.
What Gorgeous Pictures! I have yet to see a view captured from the ISS & NONE from this angle and positioning! I am very interested in viewing what else you caught, please share! I'm just curious,did they eventually cut the feed off from the ISS... once someone finally noticed the show that they were putting on for the world? Have you had much luck with the ISS view prior to these pics? Great Catch, that's for sure, and 50+ images...Wow!
Gemini1177 wrote: What Gorgeous Pictures! I have yet to see a view captured from the ISS & NONE from this angle and positioning! I am very interested in viewing what else you caught, please share! I'm just curious,did they eventually cut the feed off from the ISS... once someone finally noticed the show that they were putting on for the world? Have you had much luck with the ISS view prior to these pics? Great Catch, that's for sure, and 50+ images...Wow!

Don't pay any of that any attention please...Its not a second sun nor is it any Nibiru just a bad case of lens flare or something.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
9 posts Page 1 of 1