Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Post pictures and videos that you think could be Planet X / Nibiru for others to review and discuss.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I took this photo of the rising sun this morning, the brightness of light is extreme something I have never seen before.
The sun is positioned so far north in the sky if it goes any further north it will be at the north pole.
People in my area have had to raise their solar panels to the maximum level possible to face towards the light coming towards us from this northerly position of the sun.
The moon is traveling in an unusual way, it begins at the horizon fairly central from the easterly horizon and moves northerly as it crosses the sky. It is like the earth is not only tilted it is also leaning to one side.

I would suggest to all people who have any insider knowledge about what is happening to come clean NOW, your time for doing something is running out. It is better for you to face the wrath of your earthly superiors than to be on the wrong side of them that come.

To all you Gawd and On loving Luciferians there are some peoples that are looking so forward to meeting you all.

Attachments

God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Amazing. Sunsets up here have been extremely distorted by chemtrails. They all zero in on or near where sunset will be an hour or so before sunset. The other night was the absolute worst I have ever seen it. It was terrible. But of course to the north, east and south were near normal blue skies within reason. We observed for about an hour and for the first time I was able to catch something more than just our sun through a welding mask I keep in my vehicle but only for a moment or two. The trails were so heavy and consistent as well as concentrated you'd have to be blind not to not take notice.

Both my fiancée and I felt terrible for the next few days. Our bodies even felt heavy as well as flu like symptoms. It was horrible. Also aside from the weather being completely messed up everywhere I've noticed people are having difficulties getting words out. Myself included. Can't remember or think of things that normally come to mind very quickly. Many are saying the same thing. Something is not right. I've been a little overly stressed but my ambition is minimal. Just don't feel like doing anything. Even things that I normally enjoy. Work related and everyday stress is pretty common with me so I can't put the blame on that.

Everyone is noticing and commenting on the weather. Drastic changes. Very odd spring.
Amazing. Sunsets up here have been extremely distorted by chemtrails. They all zero in on or near where sunset will be an hour or so before sunset. The other night was the absolute worst I have ever seen it. It was terrible. But of course to the north, east and south were near normal blue skies within reason. We observed for about an hour and for the first time I was able to catch something more than just our sun through a welding mask I keep in my vehicle but only for a moment or two. The trails were so heavy and consistent as well as concentrated you'd have to be blind not to not take notice.

Both my fiancée and I felt terrible for the next few days. Our bodies even felt heavy as well as flu like symptoms. It was horrible. Also aside from the weather being completely messed up everywhere I've noticed people are having difficulties getting words out. Myself included. Can't remember or think of things that normally come to mind very quickly. Many are saying the same thing. Something is not right. I've been a little overly stressed but my ambition is minimal. Just don't feel like doing anything. Even things that I normally enjoy. Work related and everyday stress is pretty common with me so I can't put the blame on that.

Everyone is noticing and commenting on the weather. Drastic changes. Very odd spring.
Hi Jread,

I am having real difficulties posting the computer times out and does strange things.

Yes you have to time it right to see it, usually just as the sun is on the horizon it gets lit up behind the sun as it passes by in its unusual orbit, there are several of them now.
We are all being poisoned resulting in a brain fog with a dribble in the corner of our mouths.

What is going on in Yanky land cant people be arrested for making false accusations against their leader, I mean calling him a Russian puppet should be criminal unless there is proof, its absurd.
You guys need to watch out for that Pence he is a high ranked Luciferian WARlock if they get him in you will be at war with China and have your asses kicked, things are not as they appear.
Luciferians are not nationalists they will discard America for their world domination with out a thought.
Take care of your loved ones, WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Very good point regarding pence. Could be all part of the agenda. "The world leaders agenda". Or I guess one might say who runs the world which is pretty clear. So yes if something happens to trump we could be in some real trouble. Wouldn't really matter who won any such war though as we'd all die off in short time. At least us above ground. I guess china owning as much as they do in the states could be to our advantage as they wouldn't want to ruin their fun park after all is said and done.

I can't help but visualize our future like the hunger games. Seriously.... imagine all those pukes down under ground in their luxury sweets making bets left and right on us poor people on the surface trying to survive. Theyd get off on that. Only real question is... WHEN. Occasionally I wonder how many of the top Hollywood entertainers as well as Fortune 500 company executives are awake and know what's coming. If I had to guess regarding X system I would say probably less than 1% of the worlds population really know or are at least aware.
Jread there is a Chinese prophet who has been accurate about prophecies over several centuries there is only one left, the eagle attacks the dragon and gets defeated. China defeats America after it attacks and then forgives the American people, look it up quite interesting. WINDY
Your most welcome Bhavani, WINDY
8 posts Page 1 of 1