Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Introduce yourself to the community. Meet other members. Totally optional.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi ALL , I am new to this site but have been prompted By the Holy Spirit some 8 yrs ago to do some research on Planet X
I purchased a ebook called Knowing the Future. I some what faded in my interest after reading the book and until two weeks ago an sudden interest just overwhelmed me again and received scriptural revelation on this subject,hence the reason that i am searching again A Revelation about Planet X (Wormwood)

Zechariah 13: 8 – 9 The LORD declares, "Throughout the land two-thirds will be cut off and die. Yet, one-third will be left in it.
Vs :9 I will bring this third of the people through the fire. I will refine them as silver is refined. I will test them as gold is tested. They will call on me, and I will answer them. I will say, 'They are my people.' They will reply, 'The LORD is our God.'"
Luke 12:35 “Be ready for action, and have your lamps burning.
:36 Be like servants waiting to open the door at their master's knock when he returns from a wedding.
:37 Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. I can guarantee this truth: He will change his clothes, make them sit down at the table, and serve them.
:38 They will be blessed if he comes in the middle of the night or toward morning and finds them awake.

Revelation 8:8 When the second angel blew his trumpet, something like a huge mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. One-third of the sea turned into blood,
:9 one-third of the creatures that were living in the sea died, and one-third of the ships were destroyed.
:10 When the third angel blew his trumpet, a huge star flaming like a torch fell from the sky. It fell on one-third of the rivers and on the springs.
:11 That star was named Wormwood. One-third of the water turned into wormwood, and many people died from this water because it had turned bitter.
Hello all this is Mallesh basically from India.......................
2 posts Page 1 of 1