Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Post pictures and videos that you think could be Planet X / Nibiru for others to review and discuss.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Last night the moon came up in the same northerly position as it had moved to the night before.
I noticed the sun is more towards the ecliptic where it is supposed to be and also that Jupiter was travelling along the same path as the sun.
It is the moon that has moved to a northerly point over the earth, it is like it is being pulled towards something or repelled away from something. I think that it is being repelled by the look of it but the whole thing so strange.
I have not observed the moon standing still for 4 or more hours yet and really have no idea why it would do such a thing.
Was it the fact that it was when it was moving towards the north that you observed it, I do not know
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
I have not noticed the moon, but I have noticed the sun setting much farther to the north.
A friend who lives south of here sent me photos that show an object to the right of the sun as it was setting. This was a few months ago. The sky was orangy pink that day, the whole day.
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart ...who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside awakes.
~ Carl Gustav Jung
WINDINWATERS wrote: Last night the moon came up in the same northerly position as it had moved to the night before.
I noticed the sun is more towards the ecliptic where it is supposed to be and also that Jupiter was travelling along the same path as the sun.
It is the moon that has moved to a northerly point over the earth, it is like it is being pulled towards something or repelled away from something. I think that it is being repelled by the look of it but the whole thing so strange.
I have not observed the moon standing still for 4 or more hours yet and really have no idea why it would do such a thing.
Was it the fact that it was when it was moving towards the north that you observed it, I do not know

Moon did the same thing here on the 7th. Never seen such a thing. It was great for viewing but freaky it stayed in the same spot for hours.
Both of you read the below and learn something besides doom.

http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~blackman/ ... orbit.html
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Try doing a search for
'Inuit Elders earth axis shifted'
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart ...who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside awakes.
~ Carl Gustav Jung
Adaline wrote: Try doing a search for
'Inuit Elders earth axis shifted'

So some ancient tribe has told NASA the Earth's Axis has shifted huh? Well since 2005 there has been a shift in the axis but we are talking centimeters not kilometers here....
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
16 posts Page 2 of 2