Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Planet X updates: http://www.facebook.com/skymednews

YouTube Subscription/Channel Page: http://www.youtube.com/skymednews
Fact 1: Increase in natural disasters has nothing to do with a star system 39 light years from Earth.

Fact 2: Asteroids and Meteors hitting the Earth has been a common occurrence for 4.5 billion years.

Fact 3: Apparently you don't know the meaning of "Planet X"...And NASA never said it could never exist.

https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/mar ... s-planet-9

And why would they be asking for astronomers amateurs and the like to help search for it? This does not sound like they have said it never existed but are in fact looking for it....No, what has been said is that this fake ass planet Nibiru never existed thats whats been said....

Conspiracy Theory is not evidence, its just a bunch of paranoid delusional individuals that have nothing better to do with their time. Matter of fact thats what keeps this garbage rolling right along. Its so sad that the human race is so miserable that all some have to do is sit around and foretell and predict when we are all going to die in screaming agony....
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
What's sad - is to see what this world has become. It's sickening.... Plain and simple. I don't think individuals who follow Planet X researchers myself included are freaking out or fear mongering. We continue to go about our daily lives regardless. Having an open mind to just about anything is not a bad idea in these crazy times we are living. No need to go into all of the reasons because if you are awake then you are aware.

I do not have any skywatch software as many do however I have noticed as of recent what appears to be two stars approximately 10 degrees above the horizon at sunset. One a little higher than the other. I haven't noticed this til recent but maybe it's normal this time of year. I don't know. All I can say is they are there. I have also noticed a rainbow greenish color layer that is just above the horizon at sunset also. It's not often this time of year you have clear skies where I live so observing nightly is impossible. I'm only reporting what I see and it's totally possible there's an explanation for it.
Jread4783 wrote: What's sad - is to see what this world has become. It's sickening.... Plain and simple. I don't think individuals who follow Planet X researchers myself included are freaking out or fear mongering. We continue to go about our daily lives regardless. Having an open mind to just about anything is not a bad idea in these crazy times we are living. No need to go into all of the reasons because if you are awake then you are aware.

I do not have any skywatch software as many do however I have noticed as of recent what appears to be two stars approximately 10 degrees above the horizon at sunset. One a little higher than the other. I haven't noticed this til recent but maybe it's normal this time of year. I don't know. All I can say is they are there. I have also noticed a rainbow greenish color layer that is just above the horizon at sunset also. It's not often this time of year you have clear skies where I live so observing nightly is impossible. I'm only reporting what I see and it's totally possible there's an explanation for it.

I don't think individuals who follow Planet X researchers myself included are freaking out or fear mongering.

No. Its classified as news the mainstream media does not cover. Fact is there is nothing for them cover cause its not there, at least not yet.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Synagogue of Fear wrote:
Jread4783 wrote: What's sad - is to see what this world has become. It's sickening.... Plain and simple. I don't think individuals who follow Planet X researchers myself included are freaking out or fear mongering. We continue to go about our daily lives regardless. Having an open mind to just about anything is not a bad idea in these crazy times we are living. No need to go into all of the reasons because if you are awake then you are aware.

I don't think individuals who follow Planet X researchers myself included are freaking out or fear mongering.

No. Its classified as news the mainstream media does not cover. Fact is there is nothing for them to cover cause its not there, at least not yet. And no not everyone is fear mongering.....Take the main site, the blog 99.9% of those articles have no links to sources so that those reading are able to verify for themselves. Basically its made up shit for money and fame.
Synagogue of Fear wrote:
Synagogue of Fear wrote:

No. Its classified as news the mainstream media does not cover. Fact is there is nothing for them to cover cause its not there, at least not yet. And no not everyone is fear mongering.....Take the main site, the blog 99.9% of those articles have no links to sources so that those reading are able to verify for themselves. Basically its made up shit for money and fame. If you followed the 2012 hoax you will know what I am talking about.....Conspiracy Theory plays a role in almost 100% of this stuff. Oh NASA is hiding this, or the Government is hiding that!

Some one please explain how you hide a planet. Like the video in this thread, its there for nothing more than Google hits, it does not have to have any foundation in fact because people are just naturally curious and will accept it at face value. Thus it ends up on other alternative media sites, Facebook and Conspiracy sites etc.

There is nothing wrong with alternative media but its often times used in the wrong way.
We should be thankful for alternative media as in many cases eventually it becomes reality. Our nightly news is a whole different story. Seems like more of a distraction than anything else.
Jread4783 wrote: We should be thankful for alternative media as in many cases eventually it becomes reality. Our nightly news is a whole different story. Seems like more of a distraction than anything else.

Most of it is alternative conspiracy theory because thats all it amounts to. Tin Foil hats are not required.
8 posts Page 1 of 1