Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
12 posts Page 1 of 2

Latest Planet X Updates: http://www.facebook.com/skymednews
There is an additional light shining on our planet earth and the other planets of our solar system which is causing Venus to appear brighter.
Several months ago I tried to alert people that our daylight hours had extended approximately an additional 20 minutes past last light. This has now increased, last night where I am sunset was 6.07 pm with last light occurring at 6.30 pm, last light occurred around 7.07 pm last night instead of additional 20 minutes several months ago it is now more than 35 minutes, this will increase and I am expecting it to be more than 40 minutes past light in the coming weeks.
Nothing can explain this apart from an additional source of light within our solar system shining on our planets.
Just as we can not see the moon at all unless the suns light is shining on the moon this additional source of light can not be seen until the sun lights it up in a position we can observe.
It is not like our sun with its brightness it is a glowing ball, but the light which it produces is enough to brighten the planets.
Please inform people of this as it is something that every person can observe for themselves.
Noticing the movement of the pole over the last few years it is likely it could move to a completely new position around May, June, July this year which could cause the demise of many peoples at sea levels around the planet, people need to be informed of what could occur.
I would advise people to have their vehicles fully fueled with spare fuel also and knowledge of the nearest higher ground available to them.
Their medications should be stocked and put in their vehicles.
Food, water, cooking equipment.
Bedding, clothing, tarpaulins to set up camp next to their vehicle.
Pet food for their animals.
Plastic sheeting can be used in various ways to purify water, people need to know how to do this.
It is not my aim to fear monger people at all, when I see the daylight hours extending like they are doing something is not right and we all need to have a basic plan to protect our loved ones.
It will not harm anyone to be prepared for the worst, we do not know what exactly is going to occur and no one is going to inform us either.
Love to all WINDY

God is a word which comes from the Arcadian civilization,
God is another name for the goddess Venus,
God is not the name of our creator,
God is a foul mouthed violent whore we know as Ishtar,
Ishtar is the whore of Babylon and people know her as God.
Please wake up from the delusion people.
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Yeah right...And the Moon is made of green cheese...The Spaghetti Monster likes beef-a-roni and the Pink Unicorn is actually blue.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
I never new those things.

Have a look for yourself, it is happening and everyone can notice this extra daylight, every day now.
It is even more noticeable prior to dawn
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: I never new those things.

Have a look for yourself, it is happening and everyone can notice this extra daylight, every day now.
It is even more noticeable prior to dawn

Windi
Tks for posting and continuing to observe. What we have noticed here is as the sun goes just below the horizon to where it's near 50 % dark 50 % light that within 10 minutes the sky will light back up to near 90 % for an addition 20-30 minutes. We have witnessed that over and over. That was going back to last summer however over these last couple of months we have noticed it being just light that much later. The weather has been absolutely insane and unpredictable. I watched one of Dane wingingtons latest videos and was at awh. What is going on? In addition to the already outrageous animal die off it sounds if things continue as they are with the spraying etc that within 4 to 5 years 90 % of the animals on this planet will be dead. Let alone the ongoing cancer rate on the rise with even young children. No one is doing anything and the governments are blooming under the rug. Easier to ignore than address. He was referring to Fukushima also. It's terrible and sickening.

Regardless my point post was to just suggest that's it's much easier for people to deny and make people like us look crazy and belong in a rubber room bouncing our heads off the walls. I think awaremenss is huge however we can still at least hope for the best. Having a full tank of fuel with survival necessities is crucial. Most chose to ignore because they think our governments will tell us well in advance and never attempt to cover up something of this magnitude. Well I beg to differ. They get busted lying everyday from one thing to the next. Why not this? Will be an interesting year for sure. Let's even forget nibiru for a minute and think of all the other things that you need to be prepared for. Regardless my plan is near the same anyway. Emp, comet, asteroid, rains, droughts, sea levels, rioting, ww3, marshal law.

Btw according to Dane sounds like more and more of our food in the states is imported.
You know Jread if you have one can of beer you may have ingested 3000 chemicals used for color, flavor, froth etc.
The average diet in a day potentially you may have had more than 10,000 chemicals.
There is no way of knowing which chemical reacts adversely with which chemical combination, impossible.
Cancer of course people are going to get cancer eating artificial everything.
The deep state government is out to kill as many people as possible it appears via all types of insidious methods.
If the ships stop many will starve or eat each other.
Im glad you have noticed the extended light I wish more people would take notice, WINDY
WINDINWATERS wrote: You know Jread if you have one can of beer you may have ingested 3000 chemicals used for color, flavor, froth etc.
The average diet in a day potentially you may have had more than 10,000 chemicals.
There is no way of knowing which chemical reacts adversely with which chemical combination, impossible.
The deep state government is out to kill as many people as possible it appears via all types of insidious methods.
Im glad you have noticed the extended light I wish more people would take notice, WINDY

Btw and also the brightness of Venus. Never seen it this bright and appear so big. Read here or somewhere else that mars was on the other side of it and reflecting light. Say what? Somewhere else said that it was because it was coming up over the horizon as the sun was setting now. Again, say what?? Some say they think it's actually nibiru? Huh??? Just excuses from people who have no clue. Regardless it's more noticable than ever. Perhaps a cycle, I don't know so I can't say for sure other than what I see.
Yep there is definitely something in the southwest every evening and I see it in the south east at dawn.
I also think that there are three planets that are not in our ecliptic solar system which I have been watching, they move together but spread right across the sky.
Like you I m just relaying what I am seeing.
Think about getting some iodine, its difficult to get hold of and there are several types, some more suited to radiation poisoning. If you are poisoned from radiation its kind of a bit late to use iodine although still helpful, you take a very small dose daily which your body builds up so if you are hit with radiation you can pass a lot of it out.
With the small amount of natural radiation plus Fukashima plus the barium they are dropping on you plus this radiation which appears to be coming from space, iodine would be a good idea.
I used iodine for caged birds putting it in their water which prevented a lot of deaths and increased breeding.
WINDY
Jread4783 wrote:
WINDINWATERS wrote: You know Jread if you have one can of beer you may have ingested 3000 chemicals used for color, flavor, froth etc.

Btw and also the brightness of Venus. Never seen it this bright and appear so big. Read here or somewhere else that mars was on the other side of it and reflecting light. Say what? Somewhere else said that it was because it was coming up over the horizon as the sun was setting now. Again, say what?? Some say they think it's actually nibiru? Huh??? Just excuses from people who have no clue. Regardless it's more noticable than ever. Perhaps a cycle, I don't know so I can't say for sure other than what I see.

Learn some basic astronomy will ya:
http://earthsky.org/space/brightest-pla ... rors-venus
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
I m sure they dont mention the extra time of daylight occurring, we all can see that happening.
12 posts Page 1 of 2