Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Just wondering if anybody watched the recent how the worl ends series on Sunday nights here in the states. As if the nuclear episode wasn't scary enough they also had an episode on nibiru. It was interesting and even interviewed marshal masters who I thought did a pretty good job explaining such. Nancy leader didn't seem very credible as she was not very professional and of course they made her look like a fool supposedly being able to communicate with aliens. But of course they interviewed another researcher that just said that the Planet X system just simply didn't exist even though marshal did a pretty credible interview while presenting some pretty good evidence. Regardless anybody happen to watch this episode? If so what were your thoughts?
Jread4783 wrote: Just wondering if anybody watched the recent how the worl ends series on Sunday nights here in the states. As if the nuclear episode wasn't scary enough they also had an episode on nibiru. It was interesting and even interviewed marshal masters who I thought did a pretty good job explaining such. Nancy leader didn't seem very credible as she was not very professional and of course they made her look like a fool supposedly being able to communicate with aliens. But of course they interviewed another researcher that just said that the Planet X system just simply didn't exist even though marshal did a pretty credible interview while presenting some pretty good evidence. Regardless anybody happen to watch this episode? If so what were your thoughts?

Marshall Masters! LoL....Come again. That aside no I did not see it I wish I had. Would like to see Masters evidence should be easy to shred apart.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Synagogue of Fear wrote:
Jread4783 wrote: Just wondering if anybody watched the recent how the worl ends series on Sunday nights here in the states. As if the nuclear episode wasn't scary enough they also had an episode on nibiru. It was interesting and even interviewed marshal masters who I thought did a pretty good job explaining such. Nancy leader didn't seem very credible as she was not very professional and of course they made her look like a fool supposedly being able to communicate with aliens. But of course they interviewed another researcher that just said that the Planet X system just simply didn't exist even though marshal did a pretty credible interview while presenting some pretty good evidence. Regardless anybody happen to watch this episode? If so what were your thoughts?

Marshall Masters! LoL....Come again.

The thread has more so to do with individuals who watched the episode on nibiru and their take on it rather than who was interviewed. Are you a researcher? I would bet not so what are your true intensions here? Let me guess.... To stop spreading fearmongering. Hah
Jread4783 wrote:
Synagogue of Fear wrote:

Marshall Masters! LoL....Come again.

The thread has more so to do with individuals who watched the episode on nibiru and their take on it rather than who was interviewed. Are you a researcher? I would bet not so what are your true intensions here? Let me guess.... To stop spreading fearmongering. Hah

Funny....You a comedian full time or just when its that time of the month.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Marshall Masters! LoL....Come again.[/quote]

The thread has more so to do with individuals who watched the episode on nibiru and their take on it rather than who was interviewed. Are you a researcher? I would bet not so what are your true intensions here? Let me guess.... To stop spreading fearmongering. Hah[/quote]

Funny....You a comedian full time or just when its that time of the month.[/quote]

Not a comedian but is that time of month. Look up homie "Full moon" I'll bet your either on the run, shapeshifting or looking for a child or what ever it is you do. I'm not really sure where comedian fits in above post but none of your comments or post are worthy and you never contribute in any way yet you continue to frequent this site. You never did say how much you get paid???
Jread4783 wrote: Marshall Masters! LoL....Come again.

The thread has more so to do with individuals who watched the episode on nibiru and their take on it rather than who was interviewed. Are you a researcher? I would bet not so what are your true intensions here? Let me guess.... To stop spreading fearmongering. Hah[/quote]

Funny....You a comedian full time or just when its that time of the month.[/quote]

Not a comedian but is that time of month. Look up homie "Full moon" I'll bet your either on the run, shapeshifting or looking for a child or what ever it is you do. I'm not really sure where comedian fits in above post but none of your comments or post are worthy and you never contribute in any way yet you continue to frequent this site. You never did say how much you get paid???[/quote]

I'll bet your either on the run, shapeshifting or looking for a child or what ever it is you do.

Nope. And I bet if I bought into this BS you folks are trying to sell here you would not say that huh.

I'm not really sure where comedian fits in above post but none of your comments or post are worthy and you never contribute in any way yet you continue to frequent this site.

Oh I do contribute. It's just not what you people want to hear or read. You had rather sit there and worry about some fake ass planet thats not even out there....I have as of yet to see anyone and I mean anyone post absolutely any evidence for this fake planet. If its real show me where in the solar system or beyond it is. Problem is you can't and rather than present evidence you name call and claim shill! You do this simply because you have nothing and it detracts from having to explain something that you can't.

You never did say how much you get paid???

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do this on my own! See thats part of the problem in that conspiracy theorists think the entire world is out to get them and when some one does not agree with their charade he's a SHILL! I bet you believe in Pink Unicorns and the Spaghetti Monster don't you? If the Moderators of this forum don't want me here BAN me! Its that simple! But from what I can see there are no Mods and no one is policing this forum. No quite frankly the way I see it what I am doing is good for their Google clicks and ratings.

Now do you have anything that even resembles evidence of Nibiru? Notice I said Nibiru not Planet X! There is a decided difference in the two. Nibiru is a fake never existed, Planet X is a hypothetical planet thought to exist but never proven. Or would you prefer to continue with the insults which does not help your case in the least since it only proves you have nothing. Maybe you should go back and relive the 2012 hoax:

http://2012hoax.wikidot.com/forum:start
To be very honest SOF it wouldn't surprise me to see pink unicorns or spaghetti monsters in these times. Why not everything else is crawling out of the wood work. In regards to the Planet X system I think everyone needs to decide for themselves. I've freaquented this site for some time now and never really noticed any of the writers try to convince anyone of anything. They are simply posting articles and typically always say to do your own research and come to your own conclusion. So maybe we all should watch our world news nightly and believe in it. Of course that's all true. RIGHT. I'd rather keep up on alternative than do that. Currently I'd be afraid to come forward as a legitimate researcher with any real factual knowledge of anything our world governments want to keep hush about. Their dropping like flies and families at risk. It just flat out sucks to not know what is the truth anymore. Mainstream is very limited and full of lies. Yes there are a lot of conspiracy theorists that you can't trust. But again you have to come to your own conclusion based on your own research. Indulge into sandy hook and 9/11 but that's not really the subject here. I see a bunch of Planet X system hoaxes. Where do they come from? hmmm. There pretty easy to detect at least.

I among most certainly hope there is no Planet X system that will influence and raise havoc with the earth but if it does then so be it. Let it get here already. We are living in a sick satanist world and living in end times regardless. I'm not going to have a pissing match with anyone over this. It's not worth it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and you may very well be a brilliant individual. I'm not out to judge anyone. We are living in strange times that's all I can say. What is all the 666 about everywhere you look? Why all the devils horns? Why all the demonic symbolism? Why all the pedophilia? It's a sick world? Are we truly living in end times? Sure seems like it if your paying attention.
7 posts Page 1 of 1