Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Introduce yourself to the community. Meet other members. Totally optional.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I am new to this site. I have been researching heavily for the last 8 months and will be hosting my second seminar this coming Saturday ( March 11, 2017 ) at the public library in Rome, Georgia. Time is 1:00 P.M. at the Coosa room. It is open and free to the public. My overall approach is different from most of the other folks out there, but it covers a wide range of topics. If time allows I will hone in on the most difficult aspect of "when" we can expect its passing earth.I hope to see some of you there. PS. the seminar is 3 1/2 hrs. long
Steve wrote: I am new to this site. I have been researching heavily for the last 8 months and will be hosting my second seminar this coming Saturday ( March 11, 2017 ) at the public library in Rome, Georgia. Time is 1:00 P.M. at the Coosa room. It is open and free to the public. My overall approach is different from most of the other folks out there, but it covers a wide range of topics. If time allows I will hone in on the most difficult aspect of "when" we can expect its passing earth.I hope to see some of you there. PS. the seminar is 3 1/2 hrs. long

Steve I think it's great what your doing and only wish there could be more educational seminars in every town throughout the US and more. Like marshal masters says we need like minded others and survival groups not individuals with bunkers and food. This weather has been nuts. I hope you can share a brief post as to how everything goes. Wish we could make it. Good luck with the when but I sincerely hope it can be pinned down to 1 to 3 years, 3 to 7 years and so on. Things do not feel right at all and everybody seems off and symptoms seem to be very consistent. Let alone been one distraction after the other for years now.
Don't encourage him!
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Synagogue of Fear wrote: Don't encourage him!

Ok! Maybe just survival seminars would be a better approach. You have to figure either way our governments are preparing and have been for sometime so if they are why shouldn't we. If you pay attention to they media there's hardly a day that goes by where there telling us to have a little back up water and food supply. They don't say what for either. One would have to assume it has something to do with climate chaos of some sort.
Survival seminars are good. Preparing for something thats real like economic collapse, EMPS, CMES etc..
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Synagogue of Fear wrote: Survival seminars are good. Preparing for something thats real like economic collapse, EMPS, CMES etc..

Well I'm glad we we at least agree on something. Lol. I'd never try to convince anyone to go out and spend their life savings on a bunker and years food supply due to the unknown in space but being open to a multitude of catastrophes that could impact us at any given moment I am on board with having a game plan. Everyone's needs in such an event may differ but at least should take some precautions. Even our last president signed an executive order having to to with climate chaos.
6 posts Page 1 of 1