Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Post pictures and videos that you think could be Planet X / Nibiru for others to review and discuss.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Guys this is getting real.....maybe more then one should expect!

Good job and Tks for posting. I'd like SOF to explain this.
We made a cool compilation and a quick interview with David Keller

Hi James, In the past I had asked you to consider the lengthening to the daylight hours.
You need to look at this James, it is the most astonishing evidence for you to consider.
Take a look at my other post and think about it, please.
Maybe you and your subscribers can come up with an alternative explanation ?
All the best to you James WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Windy we have been explaining it with the district theory

Here is another video i've posted but I believe that we've been lied to in general. Big time

I have noticed on some of your recent videos that you have addressed the added light as you say within the extended district theory.
I had just hoped there was an easier way to show people by the fact that the light period of last light and first light are both lengthening
Your YouTube clips are being posted on page 30 plus by google along with other credible researchers.
The first pages of google have, "nibiru in the sky" which has a lame presentation misdirecting peoples to the fact that this is really happening.
The, "Thing" brightens and fades because it is only visible while the light from our sun is reflecting onto it relative to our line of sight.
As it travels away from us with its oval shaped orbit it fades moving out of the suns light.
You can only see the moon when our suns light shines on it and it is very close to us.
Nemesis is gigantic and still a distance from us it will get bigger and bigger.
I do not think it has reached Jupiter yet when it does it is said that we all will know as then it becomes the winged dragon.
Thanks for the reply and the work you are doing, WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Suppose to be parhelion to the sun today march 20, 2017 Give or take. November 2017 for all to see. May very well come and pass but seems to be consistsnt with the x system researchers. Who knows.
Hi Jread, with all the false starts to this occurring the misdirection and false dates, if I where them I would suggest a date which was past the actual event as a final misdirection.
Just a thought !
8 posts Page 1 of 1