Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
The 1983 IRAS observation claim comes from a press conference. IRAS looked into the far infrared for the first time ever (blocked by our atmosphere on Earth). The astronomers said it could be anything from a tenth planet to a distant galaxy. This was the first time they were able to observe the night sky in this fequency range - and they had just got a few observations - not enough time to work out if the objects were moving or stationary in the night sky (any planets in our solar system will move across the night sky). This is what the paper reported:

https://debunkingdoomsday.quora.com/Deb ... ru-in-1983

Sorry Mongers.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
That makes me feel much better. Now if we can avoid ww3 everything will be just peachy.
Does not address Harringtons mathematical calculations or most of what he stated, its BS
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
And I guess you believe the report that what occurred July 8,1947 was a weather balloon. That's why they threatened all the locals who were eye witnesses with death, or worse, because they saw a weather balloon. You believe everything our government tells you?
Steve wrote: And I guess you believe the report that what occurred July 8,1947 was a weather balloon. That's why they threatened all the locals who were eye witnesses with death, or worse, because they saw a weather balloon. You believe everything our government tells you?

Ya right. Will we ever know the real truth? Doubtful... your last question.... heck no!!!
Steve wrote: And I guess you believe the report that what occurred July 8,1947 was a weather balloon. That's why they threatened all the locals who were eye witnesses with death, or worse, because they saw a weather balloon. You believe everything our government tells you?

And what exactly does Roswell have to do with this? So you Nibi Nutters actually believe that a government is hiding a planet 8 times the size of Earth up there in Space some where? Thats part of the big problem isn't it? Let go of the paranoia, search your feelings CT'ers everything is not conspiracy. Your biggest problem is your scared....But yet not a one of you can produce a single shred of credible evidence it exists....Fake CGI videos are not evidence just fear mongering.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Steve mentioned Roswell because you where so adamant in saying that there is no way aliens exist, we are not scared you illumined ones are scared shitless of aliens and so you should be.
The circumstances we are in is not about mankind on earth against the space beings in the heavens above us, no.
What it is happening is we are subjected to violent murderous men and women on earth.
We have beautiful loving people on earth subjugated to this violent filth and loving heavenly brothers and sisters, once the sons and daughters on earth and the heavens unite we will destroy every violent piece of filth in existence once and for all.
You have nothing all you can do is call us names, pathetic, go and crawl into your hole child of Lucifer.
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Have you noticed all the crazy actions of people over the last couple of years-months. People are acting out in ways like never before and there is no explanation such as drugs and or alcohol or weed traces found. It may sound insane however it's almost as if humans are being used as host from some unknown entity. Many of whom are what I would consider to be very normal and even good people are just acting out in ways like I've never seen. Is it some type of demonic thing or government experimenting which we all know has been going on for years. MK Ultra??? What ever this is it seems to be on the rise big time. Why? Other diemwnsional beings out there preying on low vibration humans?

Anybody noticed any of this on the rise or is it just me. I know it sounds crazy but it's true.
I know people are influenced by the chemicals which are mainly consumed via foods and water.
The gender bending drugs which are put in every thing like toothpaste which not only has the fluoride it also has a gender bender in it as well.
The plastics effect the endocrine system in animals you see that cancer is linked in someway as breast cancer and prostate cancer have some type of link it screws with the sexuality of people.
The indoctrination of people via mainly the television alters the way people view the world when we have evolutionists tell us that animals have no feelings only reactions and that an animal has a memory of five minutes it is utter nonsense to anyone who has a pet. I know my family has pet dogs and I can be away for months and as soon as they hear my truck they bark and carry on stupid, they know the sound of my trucks motor even though they have not heard it for months, but yet this five minute BS is preached by these evolutionists.
I have avoided going to university because I would have to be a believer in evolution to pass many of the exams, I would fail exams unless I believed in evolution, I do not think I have missed much most courses are completely useless and you end up with a whopper of a bill to pay back.
There does exist pervasive spirits behind much of our societies these influences are bent on our destruction and appear to want to instill misdirection in our hearts. It is strange at times how you can pick out the spirit in people. Those who have murdered or physically assaulted people have a very stern look and are unable to smile or express laughter and love, they are cold hearted people, I can see this when I meet them. I think it is strange how you can pick out a homosexual by an image or in the distance, how does that work. If you look at people without judgement, just observe you can feel their spirit within, I tend to just keep my distance as much as possible as I would like to avoid the attitudes and desires which is a major part of what a spirit is.
A spirit is not the ghostly image we are told by Hollywood, a spirit has an attitude it is a particular desire, a want, it is a feeling, it has a particular expression when viewed in people.
All the best WINDY
9 posts Page 1 of 1