Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Post pictures and videos that you think could be Planet X / Nibiru for others to review and discuss.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I spotted two chem planes just before lunchtime and thought I would see if I could photograph what ever was up there, I got several of these but as they are easily dismissed as camera reflections they are probably of not much interest.
This one is a little different as a tree branch is in front of the planet image so it is very unlikely to be a reflection from the camera.
It is getting closer folks. WINDY

Attachments

God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Since when did the Sun turn blue? Hmmm, NASA missed that newsflash and so did everyone else apparently except you.....LoL!
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
The sun is blue colored in the photo, did not really notice myself
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
No actually it's not thats my bad.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Its the Aliens your scared of isnt it, seen their pet attack dogs, they will use these to round up you people and your pet goats

Attachments

WINDINWATERS wrote: Its the Aliens your scared of isnt it, seen their pet attack dogs, they will use these to round up you people and your pet goats

Nope..There are no aliens. Stop trying to play mind games with me fear monger.
You are scared, is that a subconscious admition to your inner feelings of guilt ?
WINDINWATERS wrote: You are scared, is that a subconscious admition to your inner feelings of guilt ?

As long as you u stay away from the word nibiru and aliens he will leave you alone.
Jread4783 wrote:
WINDINWATERS wrote: You are scared, is that a subconscious admition to your inner feelings of guilt ?

As long as you u stay away from the word nibiru and aliens he will leave you alone.

Don't count it.......FartInWater is playing mind games.
That is all your got ridicule, pathetic.
Why dont you tell us what you know ?
11 posts Page 1 of 2