Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Attached are the papers from Harrington explaining how he found planet x back in the early 1980's.
These three pages are easy to understand compared to some scientific writings, they are easy to read he even tells how to find its location.
Harrington did not just have a theory, he actually found the planets location.
More than 30 years later we have these dudes from Caltech giving us a story that they had found a ninth planet.
Pluto if you want to call it a dwarf planet, mini planet, micro planet it does not matter because you are still calling it a planet. Planet nine is not planet nine when you include Pluto it becomes planet ten. If you include our moon and the sun it becomes the 12th planet.
The 12th planet does exist and there is much more proof than this if you make an effort to look for the information.
It makes you wonder why the propaganda in regards to this plane nine?
Why muddy the waters with all this extra interpretation?
What we all would like to know is where is it ?
The claim is that planet nine comes no way near us existing on an outer orbit very far away from us.
Should we believe this when so much strange activity is happening on our planet and the skies at night are giving us a show ?
Should we believe this story from people who are obviously ignoring all previous research on the subject ?

If you observe the night sky between 11 pm and 2 am in the western direction you will notice the stars along and above the horizon flickering in a show that has to be seen to be believed.
Light from another source which is not our sun is reflecting from these in a very strange way, mesmerizing to observe.

Attachments

God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.

Planet 9 is hypothetical, not been proven it exists.....I don't know what Harrington seen to make him believe that IRAS had found a new planet.

INFRARED ASTRONOMY SATELLITE (IRAS)
The Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) was a joint scientific project sponsored by the United Kingdom, the United States, and the Netherlands. IRAS was launched in January of 1983 and ended its mission 10 months later. IRAS' mission was to map the entire sky at infrared wavelengths. It was equipped with a special infrared telescope to scan the sky.

IRAS was the first satellite to discover a comet. The comet IRAS-Araki-Alcock was named for the probe and two co-discovering astronomers. During its lifespan, IRAS observed 20,000 galaxies, 130,000 stars and 90,000 other space objects and star clusters. IRAS detectors found a disk of dusty material and fine rock around the star Vega, which may be an early stage in the formation of a new solar system. IRAS' most famous discovery was that of a new type of galaxy, a starburst galaxy. In starburst galaxies, new stars are forming more rapidly than in other types of galaxies.

https://www.childrensmuseum.org/legacy- ... lites.html
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson

Well that is good.
One of those Caltech fellows is an Australian.
Prior to him being shut up he had an interview on ABC radio Australia.
I listened to it and it would be available some where on this INTEL-NET.
He claimed that they had photo images of it and described it in various ways saying that it had a high level of hydrogen content to its atmosphere for example, blew my mind and then the silence, the crickets.
So if anyone can find the radio interview and post on the net[trap] would be great confirmation for the little people.
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.

Re:

WINDINWATERS wrote: Well that is good.
One of those Caltech fellows is an Australian.
Prior to him being shut up he had an interview on ABC radio Australia.
I listened to it and it would be available some where on this INTEL-NET.
He claimed that they had photo images of it and described it in various ways saying that it had a high level of hydrogen content to its atmosphere for example, blew my mind and then the silence, the crickets.
So if anyone can find the radio interview and post on the net[trap] would be great confirmation for the little people.

Thumbs up! the world is full of chaos and corruption. I swear all this iPhone and tablet etc was saved for these times. Look up??? Say what.... No I'm busy txing or emailing from my ph and looking at satanic crap in btwn messaging. it's getting sickening. I ask myself sometimes if I had to do all over would I rather not be awake or awake. Being aware and awake is truly a tremendous challenge. But yes if I had to do over I'd wanna be aware and awake to all this. Think of all the people who are gonna be completely at awh. I mean no clue what so ever. Just tune into dr Phil. Btw i question even that show some. If you watch it at all you'll know what I'm talking about. Agenda? Who knows.... Why is symbolism everywhere. Why are there so many pizza commercials on tv. Fast food also of course but... no doubt they want us eating that crap. Anyway sorry to ramble but I just hope more and more people continue to wake up. Try and imagine 5 years from now. Sorry to say but we are due for a cleansing.

Hi Jread, I meet young people in their mid 20's who are still trying to work out who they are. The guys not all but a lot want to be the tough guy, tats, bikes, fast cars, money, a new girl for the month, in the end it means nothing. The young women are similar its all the influence they are subjected to which gives them these useless expectations.
For me the most valuable anything on this planet is just a humble truthful caring person, anyone who is a liar wanting to parasite of anybody who has a weakness is worth nothing. An ant crawling on the ground is more important than these type of scum and I think the young loving people should realize and be taught to understand that what they have is of such an important value which they should hold onto no matter what because without their integrity they are of less importance than and ant or a worm.
If you want to make cheese for pizza use lard, add milk powder and cheese flavor that gives it that real elasticity.
If you want to make meat you use the red coloring they use for stamping the meat, add the ground up scraps, grind up the bones to add bulk, add the floor scrapings anything that is dead animal will do and then season to taste to make the various types of supposed meat toppings.
It is not fit to feed to pigs.
And then it is, " I have cancer ".
And yet they continue to wonder how and why? Like they don't know.... they being your typical nightly news. I'm also hearing about these radiation clouds and areas throughout the US that are off the charts. Videos being taken down left and right.

Radiation is deadly but recently promoted as a clean way to make electricity, my country is talking about selling off our electricity network to the Chinese under a 100 year lease, its all money and control. Have you ever seen the operation of exploding nukes into the Van Allen belt in the sixties. They say 160 nukes where exploded into the ionosphere to learn about the Van Allen belt.Its amazing footage only released several years ago and that garbage is still falling on our heads today
7 posts Page 1 of 1