Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Member suggestions for surviving any number of doomsday scenarios (none of which are necessarily endorsed by the owners, editors or staff).
16 posts Page 1 of 2

If we are certain that something big is coming our way, then it is imperative that we be prepared when the time arrives

Follow our Facebook Page for the latest updates on Planet X: http://www.facebook.com/skymednews
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Ezekiel 39;1

Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal:

I do not think I would would want to be a-gog
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
The survival blueprint here is to prepare for something that could actually happen not some planet or planets that have been proven not to exist...There are no planets entering our Solar System...Of course if you go the conspiracy theory route the government and NASA are hiding it! I still have not figured out how they hide a planet.....
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Some of the comets coming in are planetary size which nasa has admitted
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: Some of the comets coming in are planetary size which nasa has admitted

Link? Sorry if I do not take your word for it.
Just look at the comets currently entering the inner solar system, take your pick its not something to put on the night time news,
And what comets exactly are coming in? The last one was 2017EA and before that 2016WF9. Neither which was a threat to Earth. There is no need to put them on the news for what? Is that what you people want, to instill panic and fear? Why do that when there is no threat.
I dont think any are a threat to earth they are just being observed, the fear is in your own mind, you think everyone is talking about the end of the world
WINDINWATERS wrote: I dont think any are a threat to earth they are just being observed, the fear is in your own mind, you think everyone is talking about the end of the world

With fear mongers its not so much the end of the world as it is Google clicks....And there is no fear in my mind because all this Nibiru/PlanetX stuff is BS! Always trying to scare people with unsubstantiated claims of doom and gloom using second rate alternative news sources as a basis for the claims.
16 posts Page 1 of 2