Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Introduce yourself to the community. Meet other members. Totally optional.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi my name is Chrissy I'm from Colorado I'm new to this, I've never introduced myself to any groups but this topic really interests me...hope to meet some of you and talk about Nibiru
Chrissy wrote: Hi my name is Chrissy I'm from Colorado I'm new to this, I've never introduced myself to any groups but this topic really interests me...hope to meet some of you and talk about Nibiru

Hello and welcome....A little advice. Research this stuff yourself because a lot of what your going to read here has no basis in fact, just saying.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
I've done my own research and have come to my own conclusion I'm just sayin so thank you
Chrissy wrote: I've done my own research and have come to my own conclusion I'm just sayin so thank you

Thats a good thing....So you know a lot of this Nibiru/Planet X stuff is nothing but bunk and fear mongering for the almighty dollar.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
4 posts Page 1 of 1