Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) and extreme weather that could be caused by Planet X.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi DDD,

Rumor Mill picked up your newest post about the moon and here I am.

I skimmed a couple posts and I'm right there with you. I've been following the wackiness for about 3 years. I've read too many books and seen too many anomalies in what the media portrays as "FACT". Yep, I'm sure I am on the red list and I'm ok with that. Needless to say, most my friends/family think I'm bonkers but I don't want anyone to listen to me. Rather I want people to ask questions for themselves. That said here's my latest odd moon experience.

Last week I woke in the middle of the night to see a beautifully setting moon starring me in the face. The next morning I even asked my GF if she saw it, which she recalled a few days later. When I asked her to look outside and see where the moon was now. Setting considerably further south and impossible to see from our the bed.

I'll be the 1st to admit I don't know how much the moon shifts north/south day to day. However, this seemed to be unusual. Was it the moon dancing or an earth wobble? - I honestly don't know but there you go.

: P
Hi pchicken, i hope you don't mind me throwing in my "two cents" while we wait for DDD to chime in.

I noticed the drastic changes in the moon's position from day to day too. But just like you, I'm not educated on the moons position from day to day to know if this is normal but like you mentioned it didn't seem right.

I also noticed that the moon seems to be moving rather fast. Again i can't be sure this is normal or not but from my recollection it seems out of the ordinary

Here's my thread on that aspect of it in case you haven't read it.
topic41.html
Hi Pchicken

I was a little sleepy last night so I wanted to take this opportunity to answer you personally.

I am glad that you see what I see and I think it is a combination of the Earth wobble and the moon being dragged to and fro. What is surprising to me is that no astronomers are reporting this in the news media.I know what you mean about friends that think you are bonkers my in laws and such think the same as me as well as friends but that all due to the fact they have surcome to brain washing. It is easier for them to deny that things are changing it is like false hope I am afraid. There will be a time shortly when they will come to you and ask what do we do now.
I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me and I hope you enjoy my articles, I am just an ordinary guy looking for answers and the guys that run this site are extremely nice and good to me.

DDD
Started noticing this myself a few years ago now. from the rotation of the moon as well as where we'd see it rising in the horizon. Within like no more than two weeks we noticed it way to the north coming up over the horizon. Literally like 20 to 30 deg difference. I was amazed more people didn't notice this going on and when I would mention it to others they would just say "huh really" then just talk about who one some stupid game last night. We spent numerous nights watching the sky and star gazing. In a nutshell it's very difficult to find any sensible explanation for all the strange events we've seen.
YUP! Me too. I just posted a comment in another area....of the board index. We see the same thing...with the moon, sun and star constillations. All are very out of place from the norm.....So fascinating.
With pretty much a normal daily routine you tend to notice where the sunsets regardless of the time of year. I continue to notice it setting much further to the south than normal this time of year. Anybody else noticing this. Either that or I'm losing my mind I guess. And everything is normal? Honestly I think we're gonna see (normal) in the dictionary before to long. lol
6 posts Page 1 of 1