Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Member suggestions for surviving any number of doomsday scenarios (none of which are necessarily endorsed by the owners, editors or staff).
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I feel stupid asking this but my friend brought up a point earlier as I was trying to make him see what I believe to be real, I haven't long been awake to all this so I am still learning but he told me that if Planet X had enough strength to pull the earth wouldn't it then literally pull the iron from in our blood? Like I said I feel stupid asking it but to me it felt like he had a point???
Djchiv wrote: I feel stupid asking this but my friend brought up a point earlier as I was trying to make him see what I believe to be real, I haven't long been awake to all this so I am still learning but he told me that if Planet X had enough strength to pull the earth wouldn't it then literally pull the iron from in our blood? Like I said I feel stupid asking it but to me it felt like he had a point???

Did you ask him how he thought that could happen?
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Well I don't know your answer but I doubt it. I have read though that when and if this flyby happens that if you survive it that your memory would most likely be wiped out. What really sounds stupid though is some Planet X researchers claim to help prevent this from happening is to wear lead around or over your head. Similar to like that of what they protect you with when getting an X-ray. I know this sounds stupid but in reality there are no stupid questions regarding this subject. You either believe in such an event or not. When your able to see it with your own eyes then I'd be seriously start considering what your going to do. Ideally nothing wrong with preparing now. Nothing wrong with having a few extra items, food, etc regardless. We are in strange times.
3 posts Page 1 of 1