Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Everything here must be directly related to Planet X / Nibiru.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
We are all just putting bread on the table looking after our loved ones let alone notice www111. I think it started many years ago when we look back over the last 15 years how many people have died. I know half a million children died in Iraq but that was necessary apparently, how many more need to die for the cause of oil and money profits, still more to go.
How many countries are involved in this coalition of the willing to murder for oil and money every country appears to want a piece of the action somewhere to test and train there men and equipment.
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
AnAkurian wrote: Siiiigghhhhh . . . Windy -- I hope it's all right I call you that; I noticed that's how some of the other posters have addressed you -- You seem to be such a sweetheart; in fact, all of you seem so, except Synagogue. He plays the resident troll, and for the most part I'll ignore him. I was going to refute the photograph or whatever it is on skyview for the fake that it is, then tell everybody what Nibiru looks like, not just through a long-distance lense but up close walking around on it, and then I read this. It's way more urgent to straighten this out.

Because you're such a gentle soul I want to be delicate, and that's in direct conflict with my natural and first impulse when I see just how misguided you've been. Not to worry -- I'll turn my wrath against the perpetrators who fed you this damnable vomit, and I know who is responsible by the nature of the content! You're a victim here, and the Akurians are avengers for The Most High; in fact, El Aku is THE AVENGER for The Most High, emphasis on THE -- and as his disciples, we all have his same skills endowed upon us. Or, we can just report it to him, and in his time, he will exact the righteous vengeance of The Most High Lord God of All Creation and The First I AM, The Infinite Absolute. I will give you His Name, and it's not Yahweh. Neither is it IEUE, whatever that stands for. . . Frankly, that's a new one on me. . .

The Most High's Name is Aliha (long I, accent on the second syllable) Asur (pronounced Asher) High. This is the Name to NEVER take in vain, and NEVER mock! Never name any part of it on yourself or your kids, for it is His and His Alone to determine that. He has given it to El Aku for a very devious reason -- Anyone who mocks El Aku is also mocking The Most High, and that's a woeful offense. There have been many fools who have tried, and they all find out at First Judgment just how stupid that is . . .

Okay. So I'll have to get a bit organized and then let's get you some understanding; that is, if you want it. If you don't, then I'll offer it up to anyone who does. But this is important enough that I'll be speaking this one to Archangel Zerachiel, First Guardian to All Anointed Elect Witnesses in Their Generations, and Communicator Between the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Altar of The Most High. In other words, this one goes My Testimony to God's Ear . . .

Soon, in edit fashion . . .

Okay, Windy. First thing, none of this went over my head, especially the fact that so much -- everything, in fact, is so convulsively wrong about it, I was trying to be nice and maintain the decorum of civility as is the protocol on this board. I will continue in that manner for the time being. The only thing that I was unfamiliar with was your title, IEUE, so I did some searching to find out what that means. IEUE is a short form, like a nickname, for Joshua. Nothing more. Like calling him "Josh." That would be the reference to Immanuel, whose full name was Immanuel Yohoshua ben Yosef ben Nazarati at the time of his birth. Immanuel being a title meaning "God with us." He was the 125th Anointed, right after John the Baptist, and right before Peter, one of his disciples, got the appointment. He is also the 1st Horseman of the Apocalypse, the Priest. Peter's tour was pretty much usurped by the Roman Catholic Church and given credit to as the never-did-exist Saul/Paul, rife with changes, add-tos, subtract-froms, all manner of distortions so as to deify Immanuel, minimize Peter, and maintain the power of the Catholic Priesthood. And anybody who disagreed was convinced at the business end of a broadsword.

So the crux of your whole post was WHERE? does the word "God" come from? The etymology can be traced back from the German gott, Dutch god, Old Norse gud, and further, all of which mean "that which is invoked. " So what about the Spanish equivalent Dios, Latin Deus, Greek Theos, all meaning the same thing? Or do you purport that English is the only language that's relevant? In any case, the quandary over where the word "God" came from is the very least of what's wrong with your OP. So to start, let's correctly identify the entities you've named in it.

Ra - just another name for the sun, specifically, our sun. The ancient legend, myth, story or what have you is that the word "Ra" means "from the mouth of" as in when The Most High finished creation, he blew a breath on it and started it spinning. The ancient Egyptians, upon the evacuation of the Anunnaki, those who ruled as Pharoahs and priests, very often took the word Ra as part of their name, as in Amon-Ra, or Aten-Ra, to assert their authority as rulers and "gods."

Lucifer - First of the fallen Seraphim, whose name in Angelic is translated as "Son of the Sun," Sun being a term for first light, as created by The Most High, and star as a generic term for Heavenly or Celestial Body, hence the translation as Morning Star. Lucifer is NOT female! Nor is he in any way synonymous with Venus. That's just so ludicrous that even he is laughing.

Baal - An Anunnaki, still alive today, who is a very high-powered Luciferian Priest, no one to be messed with by anyone who is not equipped to defend against that level of demonic metaphysics. The reason you can find so many temples to Baal is because he built houses for all his slaves -- those who kept his property, the farmers who raised his food, the shepherds who tended his livestock, all who served him to maintain his existence, in other words. When he left the planet, those houses were then called "temples." So he is not the head or the father of all humanity, he's just another vile, greedy, power-hungry Anunnaki who succumbed to Lucifer's wiles.

Ptah - a name that Enki named upon himself when it was his turn to rule. That's all. No great mystery, no supernatural being. Enki.

Gog and Magog - Geographical Regions and the people who inhabit them. Including Russia, Mongolia, and those nations now known as Uzbeckistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc., or more generally - Gog are the Muscovites (Moscow) and Magog are the countries south of Russia and north of Israel. Those inhabitants are the descendants of Japeth, the second son of Noah.

Gad is the name of one of the Tribes of Israel -- the one that settled in France. It is not the root of the word "God." We went through that. If Gad is also a God of Fortune in Arcadia (which is Greece) and Aram (present-day Syria), then how would the word "God" have derived from that which was already existed as a god and was therefore already named? Pre- or Post-Deluvium. The timing is just off. Faulty chronology.

Leviathan -- She is the only female Seraphim, and she is demonic and was among the two-thirds of the Seraphim that fell with Lucifer. She is known as the Giant Swallower and became the first glutton. She can change form, as can all the Seraphim, but she is most often represented by the Hippopotamus. Her sher (soulmate) is Behemoth, another fallen Seraphim who is known as the Gorge, and he became the first sexual deviate, the first defiler of man and the lower spirits. He's most often characterized by the Crocodile.

That brings us to Ishtar, and yes, where we get the word Easter. Mari is a nickname for Simirimis, who is the same person as Ishtar. Not the same entity as Isis, mother of Horus, wife of Osiris. Simirimis is known as the Babylonian Harlot. She is the mother of Nimrod, a product of incest with her brother Kush, son of Ham, third son of Noah. She and her son Nimrod were favored by the Anunnaki, expecially Nanherzag, because they were just as vile and corrupt as the Anunnaki. They were housekeepers for the Anunnaki, and when the Anunnaki were ordered off the planet, those who were already in their houses were appointed to "take over" as rulers. Nimrod declared himself God, that made Simirimis the "Mother of God." (Sound familiar?) The Easter and the egg thing comes from Nanherzag moving from southern to northern hemisphere with the good weather -- her runabout ship was shaped like an egg, and to keep the people awed, she claimed every year upon her return to be reborn (sprung from an egg), with the spring. Simirimis took her place, with her exit from Earth. She just went into hiding through the winter, but maintained the ruse of rebirth with the arrival of spring. There is another whole volume to explain Babylon, and I won't go any more into it here.

So, it's really not so hard to wrap your head around these entities when you have the truth of who they really are, what they did. Oh, I forgot one more. Enlil. Second born son of Anu, but firstborn out of the first wife, named An. Enki and Nanherzag's mother is named Antu. Enlil, nor anybody else for that matter, was known as Hu. If there is some documentation as to such, it's fabricated to fill in a hole in someone's very imaginary version of what was.

So your explanation of the first triad is wrong in every facet. Just abject absurdity.


Well that is a much convoluted mess,
You are welcome to believe what ever it is, it is your life and if you imagine that you talk to an archangel good for you, I would suggest there are medicines for these things that doctors provide.
Your reply goes all over the place and if any positive outcome is to happen I would suggest to address the topic in question without making it more complicated.
IEUE is the phonetic pronunciation of the tetragrammaton written in the old testament and pseudepigraphical writings. This is not my interpretation it is clearly stated by people like Strong who compiled the English biblical concordance. Some say the name is Jehovah, others Yahweh/Yahveh. But when you read what people like Strong say they interpret it phonetically as IEUE. Does it have to be expanded when you can pronounce these four letters as a word and when the other alternative is to guess what the word is supposed to be. The letters of this word IEUE lead to the letter E from my understanding which is limited, which is why I am interested in speaking and knowing more about it.
I am suggesting only that people should look at the simplicity of this because there exists a duality which is reflected in these ancient books which actually refer to two opposing beings. The bible is made up from different opposing ideologies you have verses in regards to EA where the lamb lays with the lion and the child plays with the viper that is a version of the original reference to the land under the rule of EA and then you have in the early Babylonian period Yahu who was known as the blood sipping demon who loved to sacrifice any living thing, so how does that reflect on this word when people want to convert these four letters to their version of what it is suppose to be.
I do not think you addressed the word god to any depth you need to look into it further. I looked at Wikipedia for instance which was not much help it stated that the word god was referring to Jupiter. There are statues of the goddess Gad throughout the Levant with statements like," Give me back my Baal El or I m going to smash your skull in", It clarifies things when you are able to find them but they really only remain in earlier written works, this internet is controlled and limited very misdirecting when you want to know something your not supposed to know.
The goddess was very powerful in the minds and hearts of the middle east in this early period and when the Romans conquered the area they became attached to the goddess. Towns throughout the Roman empire developed over time there very own goddess which is why we ended up with so many when in actual fact they began as one namely Gad[gawd]. Gad is a title for Ishtar, you mention Mari, Mari was an important site of Ishtar with the neighboring town of Ashur both between the two rivers. This is a brief description of how the word god became associated with the Creator of man in the hearts and minds of many cultures/languages, earlier writings do not refer to gad/god.The goddess Gad is mentioned twice in the old testament, when the first translation of the Torah was written into Greek the word Gad was translated as demon, What did the early Jewish scribes who translated this word know about her ?
Lucifer is never referred to as a man in the biblical writings the Isaiah reference is mistranslated by biased minds already programmed with knowledge of what Lucifer is supposed to be implanted in their minds. Reread it, look at it, it is talking about Venus who was always associated with Ishtar, it was her planet.
Look at Liberty one of the Roman versions of the goddess Gad she tells you, "In gad we trust"
I understand the complications in peoples minds in regard to god being Lucifer, I went through it myself.
This planet is ruled by Lucifer the political and religious rulers know it that is why they are in power.
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: We are all just putting bread on the table looking after our loved ones let alone notice www111. I think it started many years ago when we look back over the last 15 years how many people have died. I know half a million children died in Iraq but that was necessary apparently, how many more need to die for the cause of oil and money profits, still more to go.
How many countries are involved in this coalition of the willing to murder for oil and money every country appears to want a piece of the action somewhere to test and train there men and equipment.



Things are accelerating very quickly. Should be a very interesting year. Hang on I think it's gonna be like no other.
WINDINWATERS wrote:
AnAkurian wrote: Siiiigghhhhh . . . Windy -- I hope it's all right I call you that; I noticed that's how some of the other posters have addressed you -- You seem to be such a sweetheart; in fact, all of you seem so, except Synagogue. He plays the resident troll, and for the most part I'll ignore him. I was going to refute the photograph or whatever it is on skyview for the fake that it is, then tell everybody what Nibiru looks like, not just through a long-distance lense but up close walking around on it, and then I read this. It's way more urgent to straighten this out.

Because you're such a gentle soul I want to be delicate, and that's in direct conflict with my natural and first impulse when I see just how misguided you've been. Not to worry -- I'll turn my wrath against the perpetrators who fed you this damnable vomit, and I know who is responsible by the nature of the content! You're a victim here, and the Akurians are avengers for The Most High; in fact, El Aku is THE AVENGER for The Most High, emphasis on THE -- and as his disciples, we all have his same skills endowed upon us. Or, we can just report it to him, and in his time, he will exact the righteous vengeance of The Most High Lord God of All Creation and The First I AM, The Infinite Absolute. I will give you His Name, and it's not Yahweh. Neither is it IEUE, whatever that stands for. . . Frankly, that's a new one on me. . .

The Most High's Name is Aliha (long I, accent on the second syllable) Asur (pronounced Asher) High. This is the Name to NEVER take in vain, and NEVER mock! Never name any part of it on yourself or your kids, for it is His and His Alone to determine that. He has given it to El Aku for a very devious reason -- Anyone who mocks El Aku is also mocking The Most High, and that's a woeful offense. There have been many fools who have tried, and they all find out at First Judgment just how stupid that is . . .

Okay. So I'll have to get a bit organized and then let's get you some understanding; that is, if you want it. If you don't, then I'll offer it up to anyone who does. But this is important enough that I'll be speaking this one to Archangel Zerachiel, First Guardian to All Anointed Elect Witnesses in Their Generations, and Communicator Between the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Altar of The Most High. In other words, this one goes My Testimony to God's Ear . . .

Soon, in edit fashion . . .

Okay, Windy. First thing, none of this went over my head, especially the fact that so much -- everything, in fact, is so convulsively wrong about it, I was trying to be nice and maintain the decorum of civility as is the protocol on this board. I will continue in that manner for the time being. The only thing that I was unfamiliar with was your title, IEUE, so I did some searching to find out what that means. IEUE is a short form, like a nickname, for Joshua. Nothing more. Like calling him "Josh." That would be the reference to Immanuel, whose full name was Immanuel Yohoshua ben Yosef ben Nazarati at the time of his birth. Immanuel being a title meaning "God with us." He was the 125th Anointed, right after John the Baptist, and right before Peter, one of his disciples, got the appointment. He is also the 1st Horseman of the Apocalypse, the Priest. Peter's tour was pretty much usurped by the Roman Catholic Church and given credit to as the never-did-exist Saul/Paul, rife with changes, add-tos, subtract-froms, all manner of distortions so as to deify Immanuel, minimize Peter, and maintain the power of the Catholic Priesthood. And anybody who disagreed was convinced at the business end of a broadsword.

So the crux of your whole post was WHERE? does the word "God" come from? The etymology can be traced back from the German gott, Dutch god, Old Norse gud, and further, all of which mean "that which is invoked. " So what about the Spanish equivalent Dios, Latin Deus, Greek Theos, all meaning the same thing? Or do you purport that English is the only language that's relevant? In any case, the quandary over where the word "God" came from is the very least of what's wrong with your OP. So to start, let's correctly identify the entities you've named in it.

Ra - just another name for the sun, specifically, our sun. The ancient legend, myth, story or what have you is that the word "Ra" means "from the mouth of" as in when The Most High finished creation, he blew a breath on it and started it spinning. The ancient Egyptians, upon the evacuation of the Anunnaki, those who ruled as Pharoahs and priests, very often took the word Ra as part of their name, as in Amon-Ra, or Aten-Ra, to assert their authority as rulers and "gods."

Lucifer - First of the fallen Seraphim, whose name in Angelic is translated as "Son of the Sun," Sun being a term for first light, as created by The Most High, and star as a generic term for Heavenly or Celestial Body, hence the translation as Morning Star. Lucifer is NOT female! Nor is he in any way synonymous with Venus. That's just so ludicrous that even he is laughing.

Baal - An Anunnaki, still alive today, who is a very high-powered Luciferian Priest, no one to be messed with by anyone who is not equipped to defend against that level of demonic metaphysics. The reason you can find so many temples to Baal is because he built houses for all his slaves -- those who kept his property, the farmers who raised his food, the shepherds who tended his livestock, all who served him to maintain his existence, in other words. When he left the planet, those houses were then called "temples." So he is not the head or the father of all humanity, he's just another vile, greedy, power-hungry Anunnaki who succumbed to Lucifer's wiles.

Ptah - a name that Enki named upon himself when it was his turn to rule. That's all. No great mystery, no supernatural being. Enki.

Gog and Magog - Geographical Regions and the people who inhabit them. Including Russia, Mongolia, and those nations now known as Uzbeckistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc., or more generally - Gog are the Muscovites (Moscow) and Magog are the countries south of Russia and north of Israel. Those inhabitants are the descendants of Japeth, the second son of Noah.

Gad is the name of one of the Tribes of Israel -- the one that settled in France. It is not the root of the word "God." We went through that. If Gad is also a God of Fortune in Arcadia (which is Greece) and Aram (present-day Syria), then how would the word "God" have derived from that which was already existed as a god and was therefore already named? Pre- or Post-Deluvium. The timing is just off. Faulty chronology.

Leviathan -- She is the only female Seraphim, and she is demonic and was among the two-thirds of the Seraphim that fell with Lucifer. She is known as the Giant Swallower and became the first glutton. She can change form, as can all the Seraphim, but she is most often represented by the Hippopotamus. Her sher (soulmate) is Behemoth, another fallen Seraphim who is known as the Gorge, and he became the first sexual deviate, the first defiler of man and the lower spirits. He's most often characterized by the Crocodile.

That brings us to Ishtar, and yes, where we get the word Easter. Mari is a nickname for Simirimis, who is the same person as Ishtar. Not the same entity as Isis, mother of Horus, wife of Osiris. Simirimis is known as the Babylonian Harlot. She is the mother of Nimrod, a product of incest with her brother Kush, son of Ham, third son of Noah. She and her son Nimrod were favored by the Anunnaki, expecially Nanherzag, because they were just as vile and corrupt as the Anunnaki. They were housekeepers for the Anunnaki, and when the Anunnaki were ordered off the planet, those who were already in their houses were appointed to "take over" as rulers. Nimrod declared himself God, that made Simirimis the "Mother of God." (Sound familiar?) The Easter and the egg thing comes from Nanherzag moving from southern to northern hemisphere with the good weather -- her runabout ship was shaped like an egg, and to keep the people awed, she claimed every year upon her return to be reborn (sprung from an egg), with the spring. Simirimis took her place, with her exit from Earth. She just went into hiding through the winter, but maintained the ruse of rebirth with the arrival of spring. There is another whole volume to explain Babylon, and I won't go any more into it here.

So, it's really not so hard to wrap your head around these entities when you have the truth of who they really are, what they did. Oh, I forgot one more. Enlil. Second born son of Anu, but firstborn out of the first wife, named An. Enki and Nanherzag's mother is named Antu. Enlil, nor anybody else for that matter, was known as Hu. If there is some documentation as to such, it's fabricated to fill in a hole in someone's very imaginary version of what was.

So your explanation of the first triad is wrong in every facet. Just abject absurdity.


Well that is a much convoluted mess,
You are welcome to believe what ever it is, it is your life and if you imagine that you talk to an archangel good for you, I would suggest there are medicines for these things that doctors provide.
Your reply goes all over the place and if any positive outcome is to happen I would suggest to address the topic in question without making it more complicated.
IEUE is the phonetic pronunciation of the tetragrammaton written in the old testament and pseudepigraphical writings. This is not my interpretation it is clearly stated by people like Strong who compiled the English biblical concordance. Some say the name is Jehovah, others Yahweh/Yahveh. But when you read what people like Strong say they interpret it phonetically as IEUE. Does it have to be expanded when you can pronounce these four letters as a word and when the other alternative is to guess what the word is supposed to be. The letters of this word IEUE lead to the letter E from my understanding which is limited, which is why I am interested in speaking and knowing more about it.
I am suggesting only that people should look at the simplicity of this because there exists a duality which is reflected in these ancient books which actually refer to two opposing beings. The bible is made up from different opposing ideologies you have verses in regards to EA where the lamb lays with the lion and the child plays with the viper that is a version of the original reference to the land under the rule of EA and then you have in the early Babylonian period Yahu who was known as the blood sipping demon who loved to sacrifice any living thing, so how does that reflect on this word when people want to convert these four letters to their version of what it is suppose to be.
I do not think you addressed the word god to any depth you need to look into it further. I looked at Wikipedia for instance which was not much help it stated that the word god was referring to Jupiter. There are statues of the goddess Gad throughout the Levant with statements like," Give me back my Baal El or I m going to smash your skull in", It clarifies things when you are able to find them but they really only remain in earlier written works, this internet is controlled and limited very misdirecting when you want to know something your not supposed to know.
The goddess was very powerful in the minds and hearts of the middle east in this early period and when the Romans conquered the area they became attached to the goddess. Towns throughout the Roman empire developed over time there very own goddess which is why we ended up with so many when in actual fact they began as one namely Gad[gawd]. Gad is a title for Ishtar, you mention Mari, Mari was an important site of Ishtar with the neighboring town of Ashur both between the two rivers. This is a brief description of how the word god became associated with the Creator of man in the hearts and minds of many cultures/languages, earlier writings do not refer to gad/god.The goddess Gad is mentioned twice in the old testament, when the first translation of the Torah was written into Greek the word Gad was translated as demon, What did the early Jewish scribes who translated this word know about her ?
Lucifer is never referred to as a man in the biblical writings the Isaiah reference is mistranslated by biased minds already programmed with knowledge of what Lucifer is supposed to be implanted in their minds. Reread it, look at it, it is talking about Venus who was always associated with Ishtar, it was her planet.
Look at Liberty one of the Roman versions of the goddess Gad she tells you, "In gad we trust"
I understand the complications in peoples minds in regard to god being Lucifer, I went through it myself.
This planet is ruled by Lucifer the political and religious rulers know it that is why they are in power.


*************************************************************

Okay, so you want to know of God, not just where the word came from? We are in agreement that Lucifer is the god of this world. It should be sufficient for agreement that all of the Gods of Old were Anunnaki in one form or another, from civilization to civilization across the planet, from Atlantis to Sumeria, to Ur to the Chaldeans and even unto Babylon, where one of The Most High's Anointeds, King Cyrus, was ordered to destroy it all because of the abominations of the Anunnaki. I'm telling you the truth about Ishtar/Simirimis. There is very little account of her in Genesis, only the fact that she was the mother of Nimrod, by an incestuous pregnancy with her brother Cush. And that much is not even crystal clear with the way Genesis was written.

Now, about the Bible. And that includes any concordance, by anyone, anywhere. Especially the New Testament. The Old Testament is basically a historical account and following of the Anointeds and some of the prophets throughout the period of time from Ish (Adam) (meaning "first of") to Immanuel, who is erroneously now called "Jesus Christ," a name he never heard in his lifetime, that is translated as "I AM CONSCIOUS." That is the doctrine that he taught, the same one that every Anointed teaches. Not his name. His name was Immanuel Joshua of Joseph of Nazareth. He was fluent in at least eight languages of the day, including Hebrew, Greek, Latin and Aramaic. Yohoshua, Yeshua, IEUE, all are spellings for what we know as Joshua. The inference is that Jesus and God are the same being, a Roman Catholic delusion and deliberate misconception. The tetragrammaton most widely accepted for God is YHWH, because in ancient Hebrew there were no vowels. That one is for Yahweh, pronounced Yaw-way, and he is the Anunnaki fleet commander of the Earth detachment, still holed up in the moon! He also called himself Jehovah, Jove, among other names throughout the different civilizations and races. No amount of arguing the different "experts" is going to change that from being the truth.

The Most High will testify as to the truth of only nine books of the Bible as being acceptable -- the first five books, or the Pentateuch, are where Holy Law is contained, (which by the way is the same throughout all Creation) or the Jewish Torah, then the prophets Ezekiel, Daniel and Isaiah, and the only one in the New Testament is the Revelation.

And so to put an end to all argument, I'm going to give you the means to get the testimony of The Most High Himself to you, personally, within your own soul. And if that's not good enough, what in the world would be? But before I lay out the exact process, I must give you a somewhat extensive tee-up because I want you to be successful with it. This is the way to get His final authority on anything and everything, whether it be someone's speech, writings, rumors, whatever. This puts an end to all manner of belief. The Akurians are not believers of any kind or any thing. We are KNOWERS, plain and simple. We either know or we don't know, and if we don't know, we can find out -- true or not true, and if not, then what is the truth? So never accuse me of belief again. I don't believe anything, period. If I have a hypothesis, I will state it as just that, which would amount to as close to a "belief" as any Akurian would ever come, and that's a phase on the way to knowing. Just something that I've yet to test. Neither do I expect anyone to just believe me, either. I WANT you to test whatever I say, or anyone else, for that matter, including the "scholars" and long-accepted "experts." Just because their works have survived for decades or even centuries does not necessarily make it irrefutable truth. Everything should pass the tests of scrutiny and common sense, and then the testimony of The Most High Himself, and then it becomes true knowledge. So I put everything up for testing, including my identity, as I've given it to you.

Now, the process is called "The Proof of the Anointing" and is spelled out exactly as given by The Most High in Chapter 42 of "The Anointed, The Elect, and The Damned!" by the Akurians. It is exciting and wonderful because it is the next step in the fulfillment of the promise that God would someday walk among men again. (It was actually Yahweh who made that promise, but The Most High, having a sense of humor, took it and made it so, much to Yahweh's chagrin . . .) Since El Aku is the last of the promised 175 Anointeds, it is only fitting that he should have this particular Proof, wherein a soul can speak directly to The Most High and actually get an answer back. This Proof holds until Shiloh, even after the passing of El Aku. (Each Anointed throughout time had his own unique Proof, whereby anyone could test to KNOW that he was indeed who he said he was. Immanuel's Proof was his miracles; Peter, who got the appointment right after Immanuel, had the ability to make everyone see the same thing the same way at the same time. Thomas Jefferson was the Anointed of his generation, and his Proof was the ability to see the end results of conditional situations -- if this, then that -- which proved to be invaluable in battles with the British. Many of our Founding Fathers were his Proven Knowers and Disciples. Some other Anointeds in history, besides the ones in the Old Testament -- Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun, Mohammad, last generation during WWII it was a man in England named Lintworth. Many of them spent their entire lives in prison, put there by the Catholics and the Anunnaki.) Anyway, it is the Proof to finally cut out the middleman, if you will, between The Most High Lord God of All Creation and ordinary man. So no more need for priests, preachers, ministers and other liars . . .

Now, to take the Proof: You will need two envelopes, a piece of paper and a writing utensil, an offering of something of value -- like money, a piece of jewelry, car title, property deed, anything of monetary value; in other words, sentimental to you does not necessarily constitute value to The Most High. (Friendly advice: Your offering should reflect what you think it is worth to have the testimony of The Most High Himself in regard to your query; say for example, you only have ten dollars to your name. Is it worth the whole ten to hear His answer? Is it worth half that? Then offer a five . . . That offering, whatever it is, is solely between you and The Most High, and it is your Sacred Ground. NEVER anybody else's business.)

To prepare yourself, you will need a private space -- no kids, spouse, friends, pets, parents, phone or anything else that might interrupt your process. It should be a place of your own Holy Ground, the place that matters the most to you and is between only you and The Most High.

Take your offering of value that only you and The Most High know of it, and put your offering of value in one of the envelopes and seal it up. The instant that you seal up your offering, The Most High will attend you. It is His unalterable promise to do so.

Then take your piece of paper and write on it your question. It can be anything you want to know of The Most High. Since the truth of what I write here is at issue, I suggest something like, Is AnAkurian, Kathryn Malone, telling the truth? When you seal up the second envelope, The Most High will answer you with either a "SUFFICIENT" or "INSUFFICIENT". This is your answer as to how He considers your offering. Either way, you will have an answer directly from The Most High Lord God of All Creation.

If your answer is "Insufficient," you can understand it as Cain did when his offering was insufficient. You will also have a profound understanding in your own sacred ground about the matter.

If your answer is "Sufficient," then I have told you truth, and your offering was enough as one worthy to know -- that El Aku is the 175th and final Anointed, I am the Archangel Representative Incarnate, the Akurians are the manifestation of the Heavenly Host, Yahweh is Anunnaki and is in the moon, along with everything else I've stated here.

If you do not experience either, you are too afraid to hear the Voice of The Most High, just as the Israelites were in the days of Moses. Some people do not hear the Voice, but they get an unmistakable sensation of some kind -- one Proven Knower reported a sensation of being covered in oil that smelled of roses, another told us of being instantly warmed all over, almost hot but not unpleasant, like a total comfort; some just got a feeling of all-knowing for a brief moment -- in some manner The Most High will communicate to you, and it is Holy Ground -- you do not have to share the experience with ANYBODY!

If you get conflicting answers, you are allowing DEMONS to influence you. The Most High's Voice is ONE! It is also ABSOLUTE. In other words, you will know.

Now, I must tell you, if you get a SUFFICIENT, you will also get the Holy Seal of God in your forehead spoken of in Ezekiel and Revelation 7. It will not be a matter of 'belief'! If you do get a Holy Seal, it is up to you to retain it. Once lost, it is never, ever restored. Therefore, it is prudent of me to advise you not to take this lightly.

When you have completed the process, you may open up your envelopes and reclaim your offering, for there is never a price upon truth, and the offering is still in your hands. So it costs you nothing to KNOW!


Now, you are welcome to accept or reject anything I say, prove it to yourself or not. You have been given the process of the Proof as given by The Most High ON HIS TERMS. Take it or leave it, and I don't care which. If you leave it, it then becomes a testimony against you . . . you will have brought upon yourself a lot of things that you'll wish you hadn't . . .

Salumniah!
Well you are definitely a very interesting individual,

"Now, you are welcome to accept or reject anything I say, prove it to yourself or not. You have been given the process of the Proof as given by The Most High ON HIS TERMS. Take it or leave it, and I don't care which. If you leave it, it then becomes a testimony against you . . . you will have brought upon yourself a lot of things that you'll wish you hadn't . . ."

I will tell you something, I have people all around me, actually all my life I have had people all around me who expect me to do what they say and if I do not they criticize in petty little ways mostly gossipy rubbish. You see I am the one who has morals and ethical values above the people I meet and so I do what is right not what other people tell me or expect.
This little paragraph above is disgusting, you may not see this but I do. What right do you have to curse me if I do not do what you say. I will not under any circumstance make an offering of any sort and may this curse fall upon you for stating such rubbish. I can see in many things you have stated many errors and misunderstandings, you may wish to put yourself above others but I can see you and am not very impressed, so far you have taught me nothing and you have not listened.
WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: Well you are definitely a very interesting individual,

"Now, you are welcome to accept or reject anything I say, prove it to yourself or not. You have been given the process of the Proof as given by The Most High ON HIS TERMS. Take it or leave it, and I don't care which. If you leave it, it then becomes a testimony against you . . . you will have brought upon yourself a lot of things that you'll wish you hadn't . . ."

I will tell you something, I have people all around me, actually all my life I have had people all around me who expect me to do what they say and if I do not they criticize in petty little ways mostly gossipy rubbish. You see I am the one who has morals and ethical values above the people I meet and so I do what is right not what other people tell me or expect.
This little paragraph above is disgusting, you may not see this but I do. What right do you have to curse me if I do not do what you say. I will not under any circumstance make an offering of any sort and may this curse fall upon you for stating such rubbish. I can see in many things you have stated many errors and misunderstandings, you may wish to put yourself above others but I can see you and am not very impressed, so far you have taught me nothing and you have not listened.
WINDY


****************************************************

LOL! Obviously you see nothing! I didn't curse you, although it is within my power and authority to do so. I didn't think a curse was warranted just because we disagree. And just because I don't wish to indulge you in a week's worth of molecule shopping down the aisle of "it doesn't matter in the big picture" I gave you the means to get what you want to know straight from the Authority of All Creation. You don't want a Holy Seal, fine by me. That's on your head, that's all I'm saying. The fact that you perceived my admonition that if you reject The Most High on His terms to be a curse, that's your own innate screaming at you because it knows I'm telling you the truth. I'm here to save a remnant, not convert the world. Fools won't last too long when TSHTF anyway.

And since you're so smart and so moral and above it all, by your own testimony, I'll give you an Akurian Blessing, also within my power and authority:

TO WINDY -- UNTO YOU AS YOU WOULD HAVE IT!

Now, you know so much, you'll figure it out . . .

As it is spoken, so let it be done!

Kathryn Malone, Sr. PK on this planet
I think a doctor may be able to help you, WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
17 posts Page 2 of 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest