Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) and extreme weather that could be caused by Planet X.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I am not sure how much this subject has been discussed on the forum here (forgive me if I repeat information that has already been published else where)..

The Earth’s magnetic field is rapidly collapsing, it has lost more than 5% of it’s strength in the last few years. This weakened magnetic field makes the earth MUCH more vulnerable to small changes in output from our Sun, and will cause much move violent weather in the next few months as the Planet-X system approaches.

If you have not (yet) been to the site:

http://www.earthchanges.org

I would highly recommend that everyone check it out, the video that I would resommend to start with is the #1 Risk to Earth..

More on this soon,
Max.

Attachments

The earths magnetic field has been decreasing for a long time. This started 150 years ago or so. It would take about 2000 years or so for a flip. Hell the last one took 780,000 years...This has nothing to do with a rogue planet approaching our solar system though......Fake planets cannot cause this.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Why do so many people believe there is another planet? where did this myth begin?
There are a lot of other planets in our Solar system there is just no Nibiru or Planet X.....Nibiru got started from Zacharia Sitchin's book The 12th Planet....Planet X is actually a term used to describe a planet that has not yet been found or confirmed such as Planet 9. Terms like Planet X and Nibiru are used mostly as fear mongering tactics by some. "Oh the sky is falling!"

Those that purport these huge planets have no idea what the effects would be if something this big were to enter our solar system it just makes for sensationalism.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Yes! Zacharia Sitchin
Is it true he could speak/understand 26 different languages? and understand Sumerian script?
The 2nd Guessing wrote: Yes! Zacharia Sitchin
Is it true he could speak/understand 26 different languages? and understand Sumerian script?

He may have spoken them but understood very little about the cuneiform text of the Sumerians...I won't trash the guy since he has passed away though that would be disrespectful.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/anunnaki/anunnaki.htm
What's up with all the radiation clouds and off the chart levels being reported. You can look it up on Steve Quayle site.
7 posts Page 1 of 1