Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

This could be anything from UFOs to Fukushima to chemtrails.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
My entire life I've seen the moon as a pleasing, reassuring thing.

That is until I decided to get a definitive answer on the ufo subject. To accomplish that task I used all known photos taken by USA, Russia, and China. Also, the space station cam was very helpful.. I have observed, at a minimum, 5000 photos. Finding the data requires zooming in as far as possible and meticulously reviewing (I wouldn't do it sgain).

I was shocked in the beginning at what I found.. In a few cases it turned my stomach. . I became hardened and went about my objective.

Without going into detail I would only say that a few well placed neutron bombs might allow me to view the moon again.

I will relate one finding. Snakes exist which are in excess of one mile long.
Can you elaborate a little more. You've got my interest. Please tell me snakes a mile long is to be taken for something other than... I've watched many YouTube videos from the guy who marks out several objects, animal outlines, bridges, highways etc. very interesting stuff. There's no denying it when u see it. Some even sexual content. Wtf.
I don't really know where to start so chronologically

NASA orbiter photos there were 5 orbiter. For middle 1960's they weren't bad. You can zoom in all the way to ground. In addition to the large snakes, which like to travel under the loose top layer I saw a spider the size of a bedroom, carrying a man? Under one leg. Two other men were chasing it, one carrying a club. Another man was hiding inside a rock. Other creatures I fail to remember.

Nasa Apollo pics. All manner of small animals. The most common I will refer to rock aliens. On top they appear to be a rock. Otherwise, no two are the same. They all have eyes and mouth. Appear to sleep when sun shining and active at night. Sometimes stack up and appear to be a rocky hill.

Russia, which is a story in itself, photoed aliens. Copies of these pics ended up on pres. Johnson's desk.

China in addition to rock aliens I saw some black, slick, elephant type animals. Snakes were coming out of their mouths

Now everyone thinks I nuts...
During the lunar month, the Moon goes through all its phases. You can see the phases drawn in the image below. Just like the Earth, half of the Moon is lit by the Sun while the other half is in darkness.

Nagarjuna College of Engineering Admission
That is some pretty deep and almost unimaginable for most to believe however none of what you mentioned surprises me what so ever. Quite honestly I believe we've been lied to and kept in the dark not only to what exist on the moon but our own planet earth as well. Who really knows what kind of creatures or beings are above or even below ground. I just watched one of Alex colliers 2017 webinars and he touched on it also.

Any pictures you have that you could share with us would be great. What I find really weird is I can take several different pictures whether it be of the sky, ground or a back yard with leaved trees and after either rotating the picture every 90 deg and viewing or enlarging I always seem to get outlines of strange objects, faces, cartoon like characters etc. For real.... Not sure if it's the earths vibration or what that cause this but it's crazy. What makes it difficult to deal with is once you have an eye for it you can really start to pic it up in most any picture. I had to actually stop talking so many pictures because it was beginning to drive me crazy. These are really easy to pic up with iPads and iPhones.

I know this sounds crazy but it is what it is. Some can look at the same pictures and not see however others pick up on it rather quickly. I will probably be labled as a nut job for saying such but that's ok. Just really start paying attention.
During the lunar month, the Moon goes through all its phases. You can see the phases drawn in the image below. Just like the Earth, half of the Moon is lit by the Sun while the other half is in darkness.
AdmissionPro123 wrote: During the lunar month, the Moon goes through all its phases. You can see the phases drawn in the image below. Just like the Earth, half of the Moon is lit by the Sun while the other half is in darkness.

I still find it strange that we never see the back side of the moon. Correct? So many strange anomalies when you dive into the distance the moon is from the earth and so on. I read a couple articles on this and it's mind blowing. This is just one site with a quick search. Pretty neat but a little difficult to understand. http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science ... ncidences/

Nagarjuna College of Engineering Admission
Hi Jread, was looking at the moon last week and it was so bright I could not look at it it was blinding.
It appears to be reflecting light from an additional source.
So how is the heat going, I would suggest you should prepare for even more heat than you may imagine coming very soon.
Take care WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: Hi Jread, was looking at the moon last week and it was so bright I could not look at it it was blinding.
It appears to be reflecting light from an additional source.
So how is the heat going, I would suggest you should prepare for even more heat than you may imagine coming very soon.
Take care WINDY

Where I'm at the moon can be difficult to see without being blurred from chemtrails. Use to be very common near the sunset and sunrise however now it's common to see chemtrails distorting the moon but I will keep looking. Weather here is strange like everywhere else. It's become almost normal to have a 45 deg difference from day to day until recent. Now where starting to get a heatwave with higher temps. Honestly I don't think there is a place across the globe with what is to be considered normal weather.
11 posts Page 1 of 2