Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

This could be anything from UFOs to Fukushima to chemtrails.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi there team and members.

The question everyone asks. There has been thousands of sightings of UFO's, alien beings and activity over many centuries. It is time for full disclosure over the alien existence on and off our planet from our governments. NASA, NSA, FBI, USAAF, USA NAVY and other associated world groups have known and even co-operated with black projects with alien intervention. Alien/Human underground bases like at Dulce on the New Mexico- Colorado border, projects have been undertaken for many decades which include military technology and scientific genetic engineering. At the moment there is an estimated 85+ different alien species identified by the organisations listed previously. These include the Annunaki, Sumerien, Venutians, Reptilians, Greys, and the Nordic "Tall whites" and a number of other similar genetically aliens. Not to mention the space programme projects with the Blue Sphere Alliance. Some are of so called peaceful aliens like the Nordic human type "Tall whites" are for protecting planet Earth and the helping of mankind to a higher state of spiritual evolution and consciousness. Some are of dubious agendas possibly malicious intent. Hopefully disclosure will come sooner, so we can progress with our own development of spirituality and mentality awareness.

Swindonplanetx.
There are approximately 22 billion alien people living in the nemesis system, millions of years ahead of us, they are not all the same species, they co habitat. Just a thought I think worthy of sharing, even if people can not believe this it still provokes thoughts of what is possible as no one appears to be considering the attached considerations associated with this nemesis wonder, WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
WINDINWATERS wrote: There are approximately 22 billion alien people living in the nemesis system, millions of years ahead of us, they are not all the same species, they co habitat. Just a thought I think worthy of sharing, even if people can not believe this it still provokes thoughts of what is possible as no one appears to be considering the attached considerations associated with this nemesis wonder, WINDY

Will we have the pleasure of seeing any of them during the flyby of the solar system. I read somewhere a while back that prior to that world leaders literally meet the annunaki to negotiate earths gold. Not sure if they come in via space rock/meteor/spaceship etc. Whaf I got out of it was the negotiating of such can dictate the severity of the flyby. Know this sounds crazy however I'm just relaying what I read up on in more than one place. Anyone else???
There are many questions we need to look at, the ancients of old went to a lot of trouble to write down what they knew and all myths from around the world say THEY will return.
The secrets are in plain sight of everybody, walk to the center of the town you live in, what is the statue positioned there, what is it called. My guess would be it is a statue of lucifer, that is the statue god of your town, look at the street names that are close by, look at the names of the schools, church's, hospitals and other important infrastructures in the center of your town, they all are associated with the so called beast system. All truth is hidden but it is in plain sight of everyone.
America, so I have been told has 60,000 nukes, do you really think they need that many to destroy Russia and/or China, I think that these nukes are to be aimed at THEM.
There are two Annunaki [Anu-nazi] factions, the scum that are on earth led by the light bearer who has no light, called by many names, and of course THEY who are coming to sort this out once and for all time so the earth can again be connected to the heavens.
This is war like no other war before.
The statue of liberty is lucifer, it is isis, and one of the most important secrets I can tell you all is that she was called god [gawd phonetically the same word] in Arcadia, the word god did not dominate the biblical writings until the king james was written it was changed by the illuminous agents at that time. Prior to this god was mentioned twice in the old testament and meant THE DEMON.
The word Lord was also used in the king james which is the title of the devil or baal and a very important man once said to never use this name, you see lucifer, the devil and satan are actually three differing beings, the Lord is dead and so is the son Zeus he died in the last battle 1600 BC, baal was taken into the heavens to be judged for his crimes, so lucifer is alone and all ra-ligions [ ra's understandings ] are centered on the memory of Zeus and the lords sacrifice to prevent the re-connection of earth to the heavens so they can remain in power over the earth.
Trippy stuff I know, I have all the information to back up what I am saying and can help direct anyone to the sources of myth or the current paradigms of our societies which connect it all together, Love and Peace WINDY
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Hi there team and members. Alien beings of all kinds have been visiting our solar system from many of thousands of years. Like any other species like humans they want to discover new elements, minerals, bio-diversity projects and find other types of life. We are just a species under the microscope from other intelligent beings interested in the wonders/well-being of the planet and how we react as a species to everyday life. For some alien races they are already here, either living on or around our planet or in co-operation with some our world governmental bodies. Some alien being types our for the benefit/development of mankind but a few for possible hostile selfish intent. After all humans are doing the same with discovering new planets, exploring to find new minerals and other types of life for our personal good/bad intentions.

Link below for some of the different types of alien we know.

https://youtu.be/T2Fsn0B3ti8

Swindonplanetx.
Hi there team and members. September 2016 has been a busy time for UFO sightings once again from all across the globe. Below is a link with some of the believable and plausible footage from numerous videos taken from the general public in September 2016. Hope you enjoy the intriguing video clips.

https://youtu.be/4WL-rtQs3OE

Swindonplanetx.
Hi there team and members. Just a quick update regarding more latest video footage of UFO sightings for start of October 2016.

Click on the link below for the latest October 2016 UFO footage clips.

https://youtu.be/9YVlRiJT23w

Swindonplanetx.
Concerning annunaki: I'll almost certainly be dead when they land on earth in numbers but, if not, I'll get off one shot. If they are Giants that shot will be right through an eye. Maybe someone would remember me and millions more as the last patriots.
8 posts Page 1 of 1