Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) and extreme weather that could be caused by Planet X.
14 posts Page 1 of 2
..windy and colder than it should be it has been in eastern north america lately? I've also wondered if any noticed that it was unusually bright earlier than normal, by that I mean it was end of march and it looked like summer. To me it seems the sun position is a little off..it seemed a little higher a little too early for March and now April. I know it's kind of hard to say with 100% accuracy but I don't recall this many windy days so often and so intense.
In April alone there has been 3 or 4 extremely windy days and a number of very windy days. March was unusually windy as well.

Has anyone noticed this too?

And it's been cooler than normal too here in the where I am in eastern North America(even the weather reports mention it's below seasonal..how is it where you are..everything normal?
It's been pretty cool here in the Southern United States and very windy at times.
Well I don't know exactly when it happened BUT it was a few years ago I noticed that the temperature fluctuates in somewhat of a pattern. Mainly it goes from a warm to cold or hot to cool except in the winter when it's just plain cold. There are very few very long days of heat or very long days of cool in the spring and summer months. And here in the eastern part of North America it has been generally cooler than normal.

I've told friends and family this over and over, this is how it is going to be from now on..up and down..no really long stretches of a given temperature like we used to get in the past. I don't say that lightly either, I say it because that's exactly how it has been and continues to be :(

Is it due to shift in our tilt/axis shift or something else, unfortunately am not qualified enough to say BUT i do know what the weather has been like and continues to be like for the last few years..there's no denying it.
The air When cloudy is red at night here in Belgium. i first dit notice this weird colour about in august 2015. Also it's pretty hot this time of the year..
12 degrees it is should be 2 or 3 or it should be freezing. And there is a lot of wind but there are still leaves on the trees. The trees should be bold right now... Also at clear weather there is a big star at 21.00u pm in the west and i don't know what star it is... Venus comes up at 7.00 am so that can't be. People are just emotional mixed up. I wonder if its because the terrorism or because of the mixed weather....
If there is no hope all is lost....
I'm not complaining but here in nw Michigan I am still wearing flannel shirts pretty much day to day. I've yet to wear a winter jacket. It will undoubtably change however I still find this unusual for this time of year.
Here in th NW, it has been really weird, non stop wind that keeps changing direction, normally it comes and goes, but mainly comes out of the west, its all over the place. On top of that, the clouds, they are almost always white or grey, but lately they have been a wierd brown or yellow color, sometimes almost orange. I have also noticed that we have not had a clear sunset since probably early september, at least. The clouds have obscured it 100% of the time, even on the clearest days. There is always a veil of clouds to the east and northeast of us. Seems odd.
squash wrote: Here in th NW, it has been really weird, non stop wind that keeps changing direction, normally it comes and goes, but mainly comes out of the west, its all over the place. On top of that, the clouds, they are almost always white or grey, but lately they have been a wierd brown or yellow color, sometimes almost orange. I have also noticed that we have not had a clear sunset since probably early september, at least. The clouds have obscured it 100% of the time, even on the clearest days. There is always a veil of clouds to the east and northeast of us. Seems odd.

The before sunset colors are strange. We tend to see a pinkish hue almost every evening. It's very strange and almost eerie. Also yes even on the the occasional clear days before sunset there always seems to be a clump of clouds that obscures the sunset. Never fails. Not another cloud in the sky though. Still floating around 50 deg here in northern Michigan. I recall cooler late afternoons, early evenings in July and August.
Jread 4783 i noticed a pinkish hue every sunset really i do! Since august.Sometimes it's purple :o. And the weather here it's to hot 14 degrees today and 15 Saturnday just to much for this time a year also i see bright Light in the east at 10pm and it stands to west at 12pm or 1 am. There is something going on. Yes Squash here in Belgium is the wind also on the lose especially When it rains. Etna is a vulcano in Sicily Italy and it's also on the lose...

I hope we see and know more in the future.

Goodnight and take care

Hedgy
Still much higher than normal temps here and still no snow. The night before Xmas eve was 60 deg at 6:30 pm. I feel bad for the winter related resort business's etc. evidently from what I understand we're not suppose to see any snow to speak of the entire month of January. That can change quickly though.
60 de really?! Here also no snow. 15 degrees. New York is high summer my God. England is having a bad time. With flood and lot of Rain. Noticed that my flowers are starting to bloom again.. Roses in december never noticed that before.

Well u hope everybody had a Nice christmas and a have a wonderfull newyear.

Take care

Greetings Hedgy
14 posts Page 1 of 2