Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

This could be anything from UFOs to Fukushima to chemtrails.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi there team and members. Has anyone got any predictions or beliefs for 2016-2017 ???. May it be paranormal, global temperatures, planetX dates or social agenda topics.

One remote prediction I suggest regards "Donald Trump" with his run for presidency. I can see by mid September that Donald Trump will be assassinated by gunshot during a presidential rally. Again this will be another conspiracy cover up by the FBI/CIA associated security groups. This will cause the Presidential race to be postponed till next year(2017) allowing Barack Obama to remain in power for an extra year. Chaos will be caused by Donald Trumps supporters with Martial Law being introduced across the country. What do you think???

Swindonplanetx.
Good call. I've been suspecting all along but that's just somebody with a realistic open mind. Any which way martial law may be introduced - watch out or look up I should say.
Honestly I don't even know what to think anymore. Being awake has been a tremendous challenge and very exhausting. Words can't even describe how I feel anymore. :o
Hi there team and members. On 22nd July 2016 I posted a random prediction regarding the presidential election race concerning Donald Trump. Time has now elapsed by saying an assassination attempt would be around mid September time, maybe something will happen before Novembers presidential result??? Many health scares have arisen regarding Hilary Clinton and more accusations from both sides through the media channels, perhaps there is a chance that Barack Obama will still be in presidential charge for 2017??? Strange things do happen in politics and time will tell whether the future timelines are set in motion.

Swindonplanetx.
Beliefs/predictions for the coming year,

Antichrist not coming, he has been here for two and a half thousand years already.

Possible union of Great Britain, Europe and Russia into one economic or world power.

USA - BANKRUPTCY

This reddening and bluing of our sky each morning and afternoon is getting brighter, the chem planes are running today so visibility will be reduced for more than a week. In the coming months this brightening of red and blue light will increase until nobody can deny something is about to happen.

Anybody running for president of USA represents some major interest, some opposition to the current criminal bunch of rogues.
What ever the outcome those in power want one of their own to be in the job, nothing else matters to them.
I think they planned to have Cruz in and poor Hillary is trying to hold the game together for them when she actually planned to retire but has been forced into running to protect the over all interest of their group.
Hillarious new running mate appears to be the new elect, they just need to rig the demo vote in the election which they have done as we all know before.
God is the Arcadian name for Ishtar the whore of Babylon, Romans called her Lucifer.
Swindonplanetx wrote: Hi there team and members. Has anyone got any predictions or beliefs for 2016-2017 ???. May it be paranormal, global temperatures, planetX dates or social agenda topics.

One remote prediction I suggest regards "Donald Trump" with his run for presidency. I can see by mid September that Donald Trump will be assassinated by gunshot during a presidential rally. Again this will be another conspiracy cover up by the FBI/CIA associated security groups. This will cause the Presidential race to be postponed till next year(2017) allowing Barack Obama to remain in power for an extra year. Chaos will be caused by Donald Trumps supporters with Martial Law being introduced across the country. What do you think???

Swindonplanetx.

I think you missed it completely.
"It’s a campaign of fear and consumption," "Keep people afraid and they’ll consume." Marilyn Manson
Synagogue of Fear wrote:
Swindonplanetx wrote: Hi there team and members. Has anyone got any predictions or beliefs for 2016-2017 ???. May it be paranormal, global temperatures, planetX dates or social agenda topics.

Swindonplanetx.

I think you missed it completely.

Without a doubt. I think Donald is part of the establishment anyway. Perhaps doing what he's doing as a favor owed from being bailed out so many times. Seems to be doing some really stupid stuff lately as if he has no intent of being president nor have I seen any campaign commercials that he was going to supposedly spend millions and millions on.
Just make you wonder a little anyway.
Why would anyone want to be president over a country in ruin?
8 posts Page 1 of 1