Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Member suggestions for surviving any number of doomsday scenarios (none of which are necessarily endorsed by the owners, editors or staff).
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Fellas

We are a group of professionals working on a small piece of paradise that will increase our
chances of survival after the events are set to happen...

So far we are 2 Americans, 1 Italian and 1 Brazilian professionals as follows:
1 Educator, 1 Biologist, 1 Chemist and 1 Software Engineer ... We aquired a piece of land in the state of São Paulo, Brazil

and we are searching for an Investor thats willing to come up with around 3 million dollars to build our paradise fortress,

write to me, will send you more details of the place... in the woods, plenty of water, pure air, great temp

Mateo

subject: Biome Project

Attachments

Hi Mateo,

I like the idea about an survival paradise....but begging for money makes me a bit suspicious... If you want money you should not ask it here.We are hard working people who want to find the truth...You can ask the elite if you really need 3 million dollars.The elite have money enough..They Also are building a survival paradise for the right price....

In my opinion you should should not ask money for surviving... its going to be hard enough like it is... But thats just my opinion....

Normally i dont react to things like this but there are already changes and i really care about people. This sort of things make me very sad and normally i keep my mouth shut but in this case i'm not going to shut it anymore.. We need to help each other, stick together and take care of one another.. and thats not with collecting big money. Money creates a distance between people and its not going to help you survive in apocalyptic events because it has no value anymore. I hope you did a good calculate about your BOL-paradise because it can be a waste because of the changes (climate and geographical) and the aftermath...

I am not mad at you. I only wanted to give my opinion about this....Take it or leave it as you please...

Take care

Gr Hedgy
If there is no hope all is lost....
Hedgy MY FRIEND

TONS OF WEALTHY AMERICANS AS WELL EUROPEANS ARE BUYING IN BRAZIL ... BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE KNOW HOW.
MOST OF THEM DONT. WE ALREADY SPENT SOME GOOD MONEY FOR IT, AND PEOPLE KEEP INQUIRYING ABOUT.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE ALSO, DEPENDING ON YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE AND AS THE PLACE
WILL BE ENOUGH FOR 100 PEOPLE, LIVING IN A
VERY ADAPTING WAY FOR A COUPLE DECADES ... WE DONT HAVE MONEY NEITHER, BUT WE ARE FEW LIKE YOU
THAT BELIEVES IN THE COMING EVENTS AND WE ARE SHARING WITH THE PRIVILEGIED ONES. A WEALTHY FAMILY OF FOUR
WILL PAY FOR OTHER 25 LESS PRIVILEGIED FAMILIES . ITS THE SO DREAMED SOCIAL WEALTH BALANCE, BEFORE THE FEUD IS BACK
And now you are shouting at me :lol:....

No thanks,... I'll pass... I'm going to take care of peeps during the chaos on my way to a BOL.... Maybe i'll meet you there, we can grow crops, have a farm...

If i die in the chaos its because It's God want it that way....

I hope you find the peeps you are looking for.

Take care

Gr Hedgy
If there is no hope all is lost....
Is this the yellow outlined parcel your referring to? 2/3rds wooded. What kind of soils are on the surface as of now? Not to say that will or won't change after. It doesn't look like much property for farming amd growing crops etc. hard to tell for sure and I can't read fine print however looks like about 30 acres maybe. If your actually showing the location of such which it appears I would imagine you plan on taking extreme measures in security. I mean like several hundred thousand rounds of ammo. What do you actually get for 3mil? I would imagine you may have some takers but very few. For 3 mil it's pretty easy to build a very elaborate bunker with a 20 plus year food supply. Yes location is everything amd community type living is recommended along with the different professions but security will be a task. Desperate people do desperate things. Your location can be easily found. No matter who you are, where you are or how well you've prepared God will decide.

Regardless I don't disagree with what your doing but yet I feel there are better ways. Get to know your neighbors and trustworthy people within a manageable area that offers protection, growing weather after pole shift, research your area. Know your neighbors and everyone use your strengths to help build a good honest community. Love and doing right by others will be your best bet.

I would market such at more of a local level. I'm mean what do we do if we have an emp, or solar flare that perhaps knocks out the power grid at any given moment. Kind of difficult to get to Brazil from here in the states anyway. We are nearing ww3 and perhaps won't be able to leave your country regardless of where your at. Or is this deal set up and available now. At this point no one is even clear as to a date of arrival and I only go by instinct and gut feeling on that. Gotta pay attention to weather and sky activity among volcano and earthquakes. All on the uprise but regardless it's gonna get much worse.

Unless you have a very well laid plan AB&C. I doubt you'll have a lot of takers. Maybe interest but not takers. More nosey people prolly wanting to know all the inner working of survival and then move on. Money makes me ill and am actually looking forward to the day that we will have no use for it.
Hedgy AND Jread4783: The upload thing wont let us do more then 200 k pic

Let me lay down the picture for you:

1 675 meters altitude
15-65 km hour wind speed
280 KM west off the shore
240 KM north off closest river valley
Sits on the Aquifero Guarani
Water wells down 15 meters deep in the dirt

35 000 square meters in Woods
25 000 square meters in grass
60 000 square meters total land

Trees you see in the pic are Araucaria, that lets you crop under and hide the place from satelite shit,
google it. The fruits are rich in proteins just like beans.

We already have 12 Catles in place, but would like to have around 20 cows, 10 goats, and 10 horses of local breed:
we need like minded Vets.

We already have about 3 bunkers, 1,5 meters down the ground: we need like minded Engineers to help us
build 5 - 10 persons home made 20 bars subs, 5 - 10 persons life raft style boats ...

We would like to get this kind od investment to build more of them, buy
energy wind generators, 3 motorcycles, 5 Jeeps: We need Mechanicals

Fences we are building are double 10 metters high walls with 1,5 meter to 1 meter wide, filled with a mix of britted rocks, sand and charcoal that will help us collect and filter rain water, help us secure the place: made out of 20 cm wide cement blocks, only in fence we estimating 1,5 million dollars

We plan to secure up to 50 meters away from the walls out in the wild, with beasts ...

We dont have the answer for everything, but almost. You are welcome aboard. Let me know

We work hard here, work shifts are 5 am to 9 pm, everyday. No ar conditioning, no eletric power.
no gas nor eletric heated shower. The water pipes go through wood burning stove from eating room and redirected to showers and sinks...
6 posts Page 1 of 1