Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Member suggestions for surviving any number of doomsday scenarios (none of which are necessarily endorsed by the owners, editors or staff).
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Friends. After researching everything going on, these are my findings. America have already set up fema camps for their own with prisoner trains with manacles massive military hard wear movement stirring up racial hatred so we fight each other, millions of coffins underground cities for the elite, millionaires disappearing from cities all across the world. Clearing Syria of its residents so they have somewhere to live after the event, mass migration into Europe that won't survive. Obama has just given himself total authority over all resources in America. The attacks over the last few days they are calling acts of terror getting ready. Gold being bought up on the quite to take with the elite as this will be there currency. I wouldn't put it past America and Russia to wipe out north Korea and Di each other a favour and wipe out the undesirables namely the sinking parts of Russia and their new friends America, these are my opinions and I know I'm not wrong goodbye cruel world or rather the people that ran a cruel greedy world
iclark2006 wrote: Friends. After researching everything going on, these are my findings. America have already set up fema camps for their own with prisoner trains with manacles massive military hard wear movement stirring up racial hatred so we fight each other, millions of coffins underground cities for the elite, millionaires disappearing from cities all across the world. Clearing Syria of its residents so they have somewhere to live after the event, mass migration into Europe that won't survive. Obama has just given himself total authority over all resources in America. The attacks over the last few days they are calling acts of terror getting ready. Gold being bought up on the quite to take with the elite as this will be there currency. I wouldn't put it past America and Russia to wipe out north Korea and Di each other a favour and wipe out the undesirables namely the sinking parts of Russia and their new friends America, these are my opinions and I know I'm not wrong goodbye cruel world or rather the people that ran a cruel greedy world

Being awake isn't easy. Perhaps God only wakes who can cope with current changes and strange times. People are dying everywhere in numbers like Ive never seen or heard of. Why? Is it possible they would lack the strength and mind to cope with what's coming. What changes use to take years now seem to only take weeks or days. Everyone I talk to are complaining about feeling off. People are sick everywhere. Stay strong. Help others who are in need or will need. Some will chose to simply leave their body and go already. This has gotten to be such a place I almost do not even recognize anymore. It's sad to see what we've come but not without the powers at be. They are very crafty in spreading hatred amongst us all. How terrible.... The sooner we the people come to understand this and stop falling in these traps and start realizing what the real agenda is the sooner we can put all the fighting and hatred behind us. Doesn't matter where your from or what color, race, religion etc you are. Let's pull together and get this planet back from the 1%. Believe.
2 posts Page 1 of 1