Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Member suggestions for surviving any number of doomsday scenarios (none of which are necessarily endorsed by the owners, editors or staff).
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Most of now have come to the realization not only in the existence of Planet X, but also that the MSM will slowly leak out more and more details of it at their convenience. I for one believe that in certain parts of the earth, Planet X is now visible, but not in all. I do believe that a good majority of earth will be able to see Planet X very soon. So with that thought in mind, I pose the question, When?.....When based on everything you have read or watched do you believe most of the planet will actually see Planet X?.. For myself living near the Great Lakes Region of the US, I believe it will be clearly visible as it goes back out to the solar system sometime around the end of April-beginning of May 2016. My main concern has always been its incredible long debris tail that the earth with pass through not once but twice...Thoughts welcomed :)
Truly any kind of timetable I put forward would be speculation ! It impossible to know without getting hold of a infra red telescope or seeing it by eye. I'm am going to have a punt though and that would be to follow Gill Broussards estimates of a visual some time mid to late February . And if that comes to pass aproximately 40 days from then we will truely feel it's wrath . I'm definitely banking on this year though
From everything I've researched the same timeframe mentioned above howeve either 2016 or 2017. I anticipated war and martial law at least 6 months prior according to bob fletcher however it's really difficult to say. That was an educated guess on his part I believe. But yes I kinda thought this would be the year for some time now. Just thought we'd see a few more things take place prior to. The EQ's and volcanos certainly are on the uprise though. The zetatalk continues to say that there will be an announcement however I think that's highly unlikely. This not knowing anything for sure is a bitch. I think it's important we have this site to rely on for some truth as well as any worthy updates from here on out. I would like to see the forum a little more active because I thinks it really helps us all in our own way to prepare and cope and so on.

I sometimes think of the ones that are completely unaware. What an awakening that will be. To not even be prepared mentally would be horrible. Although I like to think I'm prepared mentally I doubt I will be when the time comes.
Jread4783 wrote: From everything I've researched the same timeframe mentioned above howeve either 2016 or 2017. I anticipated war and martial law at least 6 months prior according to bob fletcher however it's really difficult to say. That was an educated guess on his part I believe. But yes I kinda thought this would be the year for some time now. Just thought we'd see a few more things take place prior to. The EQ's and volcanos certainly are on the uprise though. The zetatalk continues to say that there will be an announcement however I think that's highly unlikely. This not knowing anything for sure is a bitch. I think it's important we have this site to rely on for some truth as well as any worthy updates from here on out. I would like to see the forum a little more active because I thinks it really helps us all in our own way to prepare and cope and so on.

I sometimes think of the ones that are completely unaware. What an awakening that will be. To not even be prepared mentally would be horrible. Although I like to think I'm prepared mentally I doubt I will be when the time comes.

I kept having a vision of a heavenly object falling on Vatican .... sometime September 2016.
I think it's gonna b October time
David meade among others point to the September October time frame in 2017 due to the constellation firgo I believe with the woman being crowned with 10 stars and shows a birth due to alignments etc. it kinda makes sense if you look at some of his videos. The really scary part of this timeframe is when were suppose to have an eclipse on October 6th following this alignment. Is this eclipse going to display nibiru/nemesis at this time for us all to see. Imagine what a day that would be with everyone looking in the sky seeing the inevitable. I can only speculate what humanity in general will be thing especially those who have no clue. Yikes...
6 posts Page 1 of 1