Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) and extreme weather that could be caused by Planet X.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
According to Alex collier this time period is going to be an extreme weather change to the worse and will be obvious throughout the globe. The beginning of what will soon be much worse according to Alex. He said the time could be set back however was pretty adamant regarding those dates. Just a heads up for whatever it's worth.
Been away for a while...Catch me up...Who is Alex? Are those dates for this year? What kind off extreme weather changes are we talking about and where will they take place?..Thanks :)
Yeah I heard that to.

I think this thing will be here this year. I mean both the pope and the queen have said that we have had our last Xmas as we know it. I think that planets could hit some people on the blooming noggin and they wouldn't believe it's here lol. However we most certainly will link any abrupt change to our inbound deceiver Planet X
Lord Humungous wrote: Been away for a while...Catch me up...Who is Alex? Are those dates for this year? What kind off extreme weather changes are we talking about and where will they take place?..Thanks :)

For sure lord Jread is talking about March this year! We have already had in the vicinity of 36000 earthquakes last year and volcanoes starting to blow there horns and well floods , just turn on the tv lol. But the general consensus is that we are expecting these to become even more severe rather soon as there is mounting evidence that Planet X is now very close.
Lord Humungous wrote: Been away for a while...Catch me up...Who is Alex? Are those dates for this year? What kind off extreme weather changes are we talking about and where will they take place?..Thanks :)

Yes this year. I take this guy pretty seriously and he has been at it a long time. He's more about the space agenda etc however all this Planet X certainly fits in. Alex was perhaps a little before his time with knowledge that most thought he'd should be locked up with David Icke however nowadays most people who once thought they were out to lunch are on board with them. I myself can honestly say if I was told a 1/4 of what I know now I should have thought I was going absolutely nuts. Alex worked for the government years ago and then moved on for obvious reasons and just wants the truth out.
What kind off extreme weather changes are we talking about and where will they take place?.. Also...Do you think the world governments will make an announcement? If that does happen...Stock markets will crash, food riots, martial law and everything else...Thoughts? :)
Lord Humungous wrote: What kind off extreme weather changes are we talking about and where will they take place?.. Also...Do you think the world governments will make an announcement? If that does happen...Stock markets will crash, food riots, martial law and everything else...Thoughts? :)

Personally yes to all. I would imagine there is already an agenda in place. The way I understood it is to be climate chaos globally like we've never seen. I would have to assume the world governments know exactly what we're about to endure. But remember they want a population reduction anyway so will they announce this? Who knows for sure! It's possible the time frame could get pushed back however at the very least have a 2 to 3 month food supply on hand. I would urge everyone to have that on hand anyway. Look at it like an insurance policy.
7 posts Page 1 of 1