Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Earth changes (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.) and extreme weather that could be caused by Planet X.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Has everyone heard about these 6.0 plus earthquakes along the eastern coast of Asia? Three within 24 hours! Holy crap. What do you think? Magnetic Polar shift? Nibiru gravity pulling on tectonic plates? I feel like this is the start of something bigger.
I haven't heard about those but have been reading a bit about all the strange loud booms being reported all over as well as the strange noises what appears to be coming from the sky or space. People reporting them are having a difficult time isolating where exactly their coming from. Same as the booms that are rattling homes etc. many reports to 911 but no explosions or anything to explain. Weird and scary to say the least. Is this part of the said to be climate chaos talked about by the foreign prime minister? Also perhaps why we were told by the Pope and Queen Elizabeth we celebrated our last xmas in so many words?
There have been four now according to what I'm seeing online. And yes, I agree, the stuff with the queen, pope, all that has got me fairly paranoid. And I don't get paranoid lol. I'm not much of a cospiracy theorist, but the crap that has gone down lately really has changed my perception a lot. Something is up.
Earthquakes
6.1 Japan
6.2 Japan
6.9 Philippines
6.4 Indonesia
All with within the last five hours
Only one made the news and it wasn't american. (copied from a facebook post)
Heres the usgs realtime map...
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... alse%7D%7D
Not meaning to hijack this post regarding the earthquakes however my fiancée and I heard the strange noises in the sky back in 2013 on more than one occasion. the sounds we heard were very similar to that of what we heard a year or two later online that others captured on video. And yes it is what I consider to be sounds of a trumpet and some of which sound like an old blow horn. The other very strange sounds we heard sounded like heavy equipment earth movers. It was very crazy times for both of us however woke us up big time. While living in an extremely remote area there was no other explanations to this day. Scary stuff folks.

These strange events are for real. When I read comments from time to time that people continue to believe they are a hoax it drives me nuts when I know for a fact they are not. When I heard several other recordings online that were near a carbon copy of what we heard it was extremely troubling and freaky. I fearfully believe we are in end times.
squash wrote: Has everyone heard about these 6.0 plus earthquakes along the eastern coast of Asia? Three within 24 hours! Holy crap. What do you think? Magnetic Polar shift? Nibiru gravity pulling on tectonic plates? I feel like this is the start of something bigger.

I would have to say it's the inbound system that's pulling on our magnetic field and causing the increased volcanism and EQ...it will really ramp up in February.
Jread4783 wrote: I haven't heard about those but have been reading a bit about all the strange loud booms being reported all over as well as the strange noises what appears to be coming from the sky or space. People reporting them are having a difficult time isolating where exactly their coming from. Same as the booms that are rattling homes etc. many reports to 911 but no explosions or anything to explain. Weird and scary to say the least. Is this part of the said to be climate chaos talked about by the foreign prime minister? Also perhaps why we were told by the Pope and Queen Elizabeth we celebrated our last xmas in so many words?

Hey Check this out !!!

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2016/01 ... an-cities/
No earthquakes but a couple of weeks ago my son an I heard
Loud sirens coming from the air. Couldn't find the source.
AuroRa wrote:
Jread4783 wrote: I haven't heard about those but have been reading a bit about all the strange loud booms being reported all over as well as the strange noises what appears to be coming from the sky or space. People reporting them are having a difficult time isolating where exactly their coming from. Same as the booms that are rattling homes etc. many reports to 911 but no explosions or anything to explain. Weird and scary to say the least. Is this part of the said to be climate chaos talked about by the foreign prime minister? Also perhaps why we were told by the Pope and Queen Elizabeth we celebrated our last xmas in so many words?

Hey Check this out !!!

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2016/01 ... an-cities/

Anyway you can upload that to YouTube. Evidently when I try and click on it it says I need to download some new audio software that I'd prefer not to get.
Tks Jr
Wow big quakes .

They seem to get battered in Japan and Indonesia . Gotta feel for them hey.
How about floods ?? Al over the world , keep hearing about flooding . Worst flood ever here worst flood in history there .

Y can't ppl see what's going on??
12 posts Page 1 of 2