Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Member suggestions for surviving any number of doomsday scenarios (none of which are necessarily endorsed by the owners, editors or staff).
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I have been contemplating building an underground bunker to protect family and goods. This is something I've wanted to do for several years now however am concerned with the supposed 200 plus degrees on the earths surface plus the debris trail following the flyby. I have the ability to build a combination of wood, concrete and rock etc bunker however only have the means of going 5 or so feet below the virgin ground which is a light sandy soil. I would plan to cover bunker with mixed layers of clay and broken up concrete. I've read unless your 50 plus ft under you don't have a chance.

So in a nutshell how far down below the surface to sustain the high temps, record breaking winds along a potential devastating debris trail of 75 pd plus space junk peppering down on unknown areas of the planet. Building a bunker much deeper would scare me due to earthquakes potentially leading to worse disaster being trapped etc. I live No where near the Atlantic or pacific however Lake Michigan is a stone throw away. I'm about 800 ft above sea level.

Any insight on this would be very much appreciated.
Tks
Jr
Jread4783 wrote: I have been contemplating building an underground bunker to protect family and goods. This is something I've wanted to do for several years now however am concerned with the supposed 200 plus degrees on the earths surface plus the debris trail following the flyby. I have the ability to build a combination of wood, concrete and rock etc bunker however only have the means of going 5 or so feet below the virgin ground which is a light sandy soil. I would plan to cover bunker with mixed layers of clay and broken up concrete. I've read unless your 50 plus ft under you don't have a chance.

So in a nutshell how far down below the surface to sustain the high temps, record breaking winds along a potential devastating debris trail of 75 pd plus space junk peppering down on unknown areas of the planet. Building a bunker much deeper would scare me due to earthquakes potentially leading to worse disaster being trapped etc. I live No where near the Atlantic or pacific however Lake Michigan is a stone throw away. I'm about 800 ft above sea level.

Any insight on this would be very much appreciated.
Tks
Jr

According to a basalt quarry expert Marshal Masters interviewed in update #3 he stated you need to be a minimum of 10 feet underground with basalt rock on top of your structure otherwise you could be fried.
as crazy as it sounds I wonder if it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some of those lead helmets. I read somewhere a couple years ago their was evidence of people's brains getting fried due to the magnetic sphere during flyby or something like that. Evidently it can wipe your memory and abilities to function and have no clue what your doing. Not sure how much truth their is to that however does make some sense. Wtf. Survivors wondering around having no clue what so ever.

Now that you mention it it do recal marshal saying that. Not so sure how available basalt rock is where km at but certainly worth looking into.
in my opinion if your on the side of the earth that is facing the onslaught you have no chance, bunkers or not. The bible says we will build dens / bunkers but they will not be enough.

I believe a guy named gill Broussard when it comes to this topic. He indicates that America will be the worst place to be on earth. Sorry . That's just one guys opinion but he has done the most research into both the bible and the history of this fly by. If I was in America and could leave I would :(

Bill Broussard has an interesting theory that there is a meteor creator in the Gulf of Mexico from the pass that occurred during Noah's flood. He theorizes that a 110 mile meteor hit the earth leaving a 1100 mile crator (gulf of Mexico ) at an angle of I believe 22 degrees from memory. If you follow that crator through the earth you end up at the Himalayas mountains which have the exact same arch radius as the meteor crator at the Mexican gulf. The impacts are that bad that the force travels literally through the earth pushing up mountains in seconds.

God created the earth in 6 days not in 13.6 billion years lol
I can imagine it's all about location location location. There will undoubtably be areas hammered much worse than others while leaving nobody untouched or affected regardless. I like to do my best to prepare while leaving it up to God as to where I'm at during the worst of times. Perhaps I'm suppose to survive or perhaps not. Even if you survived with a well built bunker there would have to be several years of like minded others with a joint effort to survive. Without a community of different talents, trades, etc I don't see much of a future in store regardless where your at. But again with being in the right location, years of preparation and planning with community efforts I suppose anything is possible. Gotta have faith.

Pay attention to your Intuition and signs from God himself.
Jread4783 wrote: I can imagine it's all about location location location. There will undoubtably be areas hammered much worse than others while leaving nobody untouched or affected regardless. I like to do my best to prepare while leaving it up to God as to where I'm at during the worst of times. Perhaps I'm suppose to survive or perhaps not. Even if you survived with a well built bunker there would have to be several years of like minded others with a joint effort to survive. Without a community of different talents, trades, etc I don't see much of a future in store regardless where your at. But again with being in the right location, years of preparation and planning with community efforts I suppose anything is possible. Gotta have faith.

Pay attention to your Intuition and signs from God himself.

You are thinking along the same lines as I am. I read your posts. I am trying to figure the best place to go, and have heard that some places will get little change, effect. I'd like to know where those places are. Australia I hear will be on the new equator line.

Yes, indeed -- where to go to avoid getting fried or blown away or crunched. Please do share any information on that subject. I am now thinking Canada -- only because it's easiest to go there. Staying in the U.S. is the scariest, stupidest move I can think of. The Bible is full of predictions of the worst judgment in the history of the planet coming to America. I'd prefer to be in Australia I think. But probably harder to get there, don't know anybody there.

I am trying to connect with others looking to get out of Dodge ASAP.
If the outside temp is 200F.......You will be very uncomfortable, but look up spontaneous combustion levels for different materials. Wood goes up at 335F. Brick...nothing to worry about. My concern is trees and grasses especially on a windy day...How long will those temps last???? I will not waste one minute digging a bunker...My basement with concrete walls will do just fine... If I am over looking anything...let me know..:)
7 posts Page 1 of 1