Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

Introduce yourself to the community. Meet other members. Totally optional.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I have no doubt that this event will take place, a firm believer in History and of what the indigenous and native American Indians have said to have occurred once before, why would someone doubt it or why would our government conceal it? I use to ask my self that question but I understand why a government would keep it from the public. It would be an impossible task to relocate populations and so with that being said, only the believers will have a chance to not only experience this event but may very well be the ones to tell the story for the next generations to come, the cynical will have to face their own fate. So my question is where would be the safest place to be living at and in when this event takes place, I am living in California now and awaiting to finish some civil business matters that may keep me tied up here in California for a few more months. Is there still time left and if so does anyone have information of when this event will occur, I would certainly appreciate any information that may be helpful from other members thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8liU4ifT10U

This video is not 100% infallible but, you can gain a great deal in biblical backdrop and wisdom how to save your soul and maybe your mortal body if your not saved by the time of the rapture.

The bible speaks about the end times destroying 1/3 of the world (roughly) and this matches with other prophecy about Mystery Babylon (Americas?) being brought down in one hour. So I think that the underground bases all through out America (Denver Airport) is a good sign that the Americas will be pelted by this dust/plasma tail. My best bet for you seen as they have made the weather conditions to bad focusing on Central Canada to make a cold vortex that pushed south into America, to keep the masses in the United States from fleeing north. I'd find either;

A. Get saved right now, and share the gospel with people and this information as well, and let the meteor shower vaporize you.
B. Leave the county and try and rough out 7 years of hell on earth.
C. Find a abandon missile silo or limestone cave in America to hold up in with friends and family.
D. Turn on the TV, get some ben and jerries, got a dog? hang out and watch the news. :)

God bless
Listo2016 wrote: I have no doubt that this event will take place, a firm believer in History and of what the indigenous and native American Indians have said to have occurred once before, why would someone doubt it or why would our government conceal it? I use to ask my self that question but I understand why a government would keep it from the public. It would be an impossible task to relocate populations and so with that being said, only the believers will have a chance to not only experience this event but may very well be the ones to tell the story for the next generations to come, the cynical will have to face their own fate. So my question is where would be the safest place to be living at and in when this event takes place, I am living in California now and awaiting to finish some civil business matters that may keep me tied up here in California for a few more months. Is there still time left and if so does anyone have information of when this event will occur, I would certainly appreciate any information that may be helpful from other members thank you.

You do not want to be in a highly populated area as this would be your biggest threat afterwards. Nor would you want to be anywhere near a coastline by at least 100 miles.

In one of Marshall Master's interviews the host asked him 'If money was no object where would you want to physically be located' (paraphrasing somewhat here) and Master's response was "100 miles North of Montana on the leeward side of the continental divide". He stated the ideal location is where there are rolling foothills, inland/high above sea level and close to a water source. He is talking about Southwest, Alberta, Canada.

As for being 'saved' I am not sure what this means exactly given everyone has their own interpretation of this concept. Nor am I sure about hunkering down in an abandoned missile silo as this is costly/unrealistic for most to obtain. Add to the fact the tectonic shifting that is likely to occur as most, if not all, will be permanently sealed underground anyways. Same with heading to the Rothschild state of Israel as Broussard would have you believe.

Ultimately, I suspect those who are pure of heart will be around after the fact regardless of their beliefs so long as they're not aligned with the luciferian doctrines most have been brainwashed with.
John Moore claims most retired higher ranking military officials are or have already moved to the Missouri ozark mountains. You might wanna check out some of his videos on such.
Hey

I with Sonshine on this one. The bible says 1/3 of the land will be destroyed. There are plenty more prophecys suggesting America is the worst place to be. They have built there dens, bunkers but God knew they would.

Gill brousard is a brilliant mind on this subject! He has single handedly proven events in the bible relate to various pas sings of planet x using such evidence as Chinese astronomy records , the nebra disk , and many other historic documents . He believes the Middle East will be the safest and inparticular the land of Israel . I'm mean this is the promised land after all .
Stevo I think we can all relate as to where exactly or within reason as to what would be considered to be the safest area to be. Like you If it was just me I wouldn't be as concerned with the outcome and just wing it however I have a family to do my absolute best for. I've yet to tell my 14 year old son. I'm just doing my best to guide him as well as learning ways to live off the land. He thinks it's for fun and to learn of course however I'm looking at a much bigger picture for him down the road. He thinks I'm prolly a little off my rocker with the stuff I've accumulated over the last few years but in time he will understand. Seriously how do you tell your children what we may endure. I own a seasonal business and it's difficult to just up and leave. Even if willing when. Wait to long and potentially all you'd have is what you could pack in your SUV and a tank of gas or two. Then would you be safe in an area where perhaps everyone is out for themselves and you might look like a meal or at the very least take everything you have. I've kind of come to the conclusion of continuing to prepare the best I can with leaving no rock unturned but staying right where I'm at and I'm only a couple miles from Lake Michigan. That's kinda scary. I've never really heard a straight answer what's gonna happen with the Great Lakes. There's a few different scenarios depending on new Madrid fault line. Do the Great Lakes drain? Does Michigan eventually go under water combining with the Great Lakes due to the melting of polar ice caps? Back to your question though is a difficult one. I know my area here very well and know a lot of people who would pull together if we survive the inevitable. I feel for a lot of people here. We all will be forced to make difficult decisions that could save us or perhaps not.

My general rule of thumb as the experts claim and completely makes sense is to be at least 200 miles from the ocean.
Over 750 feet above sea level. 500 miles away from any volcano that's erupted in the past 10,000 years. Stay out of the cities - not only it would be horrible to be trapped with a bunch of people running around crazy but earthquakes and cities don't do well together. Also consider extremely high winds like never before. Potentially very hot, burning surface temps while dodging space debris. Just writing this sounds unbelievable but if we consider the worst and try and think of every possible situation the better chance we have. Stay tuned.
Very true Jread very true.

It's impossible to truly prepare. At some point luck ( call it God if you like) will have to play a part.

I don't know how to survive but only prepare the best we can.
Hi I'm new here and hopefully u will read this. Maybe you've seen the "future maps" I'll try to find a link, but it says 20+ miles from Lake Michigan, preferably 50. I'm about 45 miles from it, in SW MI, Cass County. Second county in from the lake and 20 miles north of state line. I'm in a tiny town. I'm not worried about big population city residents coming thru and robbing my home as much and I'm in a small house that doesn't look like I'm too well off, but I plan to bury shipping containers with concrete cap to hopefully keep iron chunk meteors from killin us. Hopefully no car-size or ship-sized ones rain on me. I'm at 888+- ft above sea level so I'm glad for that. Also the future maps show Mississippi River widened all the way north to Chicago and Lake Michigan is 650 ft above sea level, also good. I just hope I don't piss off my kids, 14-20 yrs old and wife so they leave me. They sure sure aren't helping. Tough topic, u know! Friends of 30 yrs, all naysayers ain't with the program either. I wanna think a couple - few families would have best luck with building semi connected bunker, and here to help determine whether that'd work. Ok have nothing started yet due to finances, but an acre to hide it, city land in back of mine to use, with a clean drinkable pond, and good ideas to build upon. More later...
Tks for your post and if you find that link be sure and post it. Strange thing is in regards to Michigan I was watching a movie and can't remember which one it was however it showed the entire state of Michigan gone or completely under water. Not sure what it meant and yes it was just a movie but still was kinda strange. The valcanos and earthquakes seem to be on the rise big time. I'm fortunate in one since even though I'm very close to Lake Michigan because I'm about 20 miles away from the highest elevation were two counties meet. I continue to prepare because if it's not this it will undoubtedly be something else so prepare anyway. Our own government has even said to prepare for an emergency. I don't have much but do what I can do and very creative.

Be careful with the shipping container. Doesn't take much for them to cave in. I'm considering just a custom order septic tank. Hopes of never needing it but would be nice for the sense of knowing you'd have a chance. Put as much food, tp, hand sanitizer, water, and plastic bags for waste. Wouldn't leave a lot of room but could easily survive in something that size for a a few weeks if need be. Also I truly believe you will be where your meant to be when this even occurs. Also get on eBay and look for a ham radio. I bought a used one recently for like 380.00. Small generator and you'd at least know what is going on. Lights go out for more than a day or two I would be expecting the worse.
:D hey jread yeah u r right about the ham radio part, is be more of the opinion towards listening in to monitor what folks are admitting to what's goin on, but wouldn't that also bring ambush risks higher? That MI movie saying all underwater would appear like an impact crater. I'm more worried about that Iron chunks debris field from nibiru's tail we'll fly through so protection from that's my first priority. Nearby Caves would help ALOT. My shipping containers will be shielded on the sides by tires for shock absorption hopefully several layers of container like fillin a 50x120 hole 25-45'deep, & fillup w/boxes. U could be in yours 40'away from mine, meeting in th'center. Sealed with concrete cap wafers w/water filled piping between. Warding off those EMP and crush threats simultaneously. Filling caves with'm would be timesaver. I bet that's why pyramids were built. And burial mounds , though creepy, could give protected cover. 3.5 yrs is prophecy and any super volcano eruption darkens the sky for wks-yrs, so as was said above, we may know how2prepare, but Surviving don't java clue. I've never made bread. Never farmed, but grew hydroponic inside but a contain filled with lights needs a fueled generator. Good time to buy one that runs on water, milliliters per day preferred. I need about 10k watts. Can u build one? :x :x
10 posts Page 1 of 1