Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

This could be anything from UFOs to Fukushima to chemtrails.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I decided to modify this topic and make this topic for multiple sighting instead of just for the original individual story.

UFO caught on live t.v. news in Oklahoma

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _ufo_ovni/

With the type of video editing and effects software that's available now it tough to know what might be real..but what do you guys think?
Hi, thanks for posting the footage. As you say , it's hard to be sure what it was but my dad had a crazy experience with a large cigar shaped UFO way back in 1943.
I wasn't around then and so I can't verify what he saw that day and to be honest I found his story hard to believe and always felt he may have been mistaken at the time , until I had my own close encounter with one of those red glowing orb things you see on u tube that appear and disappear and seem to be in groups of three or more ( if you ever get within a few feet of those things you see that they modulate from red to yellow and then to orange , and then keep repeating this colour merging process) yet all the video footage on u tube always shows them just red, I think it's only when they focus on something that they so this three colour change process.
Anyway I'm going off topic, back to my Dads experience, so in 1943 he and my nan lived in London , my grandad was away in the navy, they had gone into their air raid shelter during a bombing raid and once the all clear was sounded they emerged and decided to head down to the local shops and see if their way any bomb damage, they had a railway line on a high embankment that ran being the houses on their street, so as they started to walk down the street they could see the rail track between the detached houses , then my dad and nan noticed a long ( my dad estimated it was maybe 20 meters long) silver cigar shaped object with windows that had coloured lights in , moving silently above the railway tracks, it moved slowly , made no sound and as they observed it appear and then briefly be lost from view by the houses as it followed the rail line they observed it just vanish .
The crazy thing is it was after a London bombing raid, it was way back in 1943 before things like Roswell and whilst the street they were on was empty they felt sure someone must have seen it or reported it , but they checked the news and papers over the following weeks and nothing was said .
As I said , I never believed my Dad truely , and yet I knew he would never make up such a lie , he's just not that kinda dad, but as I said my own close encounter changed all that.
I'll tell the full story when I have some time.
Reading other peoples accounts of these kinda things I difficult to believe unless it happens to you , but I guess that's not a reason to share the account.
As a foot note , back in the reign of Queen Elizabeth 1, hundreds of years back she had her own personal spiritualist who would make spells and chants to get the spirits to manifest themselves to him so he could get decernment and information of what decisions and advise he should pass on to the queen ( he left his own personal diary that can be seen to this day) . Now the point of this foot note is this, in his diary he made drawings and sketches of the spirits that would manifest before him when he was doing his spells n witchcraft , these spirits would manifest in bodily form ,
His sketches from hundreds of years ago appear to show short grey naked beings with over sized heads and large black eyes without pupils , he also concluded this in his diary, " today we call them demons but tomorrow they will know doubt be called something else"
Today we call them greys , make of it what you will but truth is stranger than fiction don't you think!
UFO Footage of a Large Craft Hovering Over Leeds in West Yorkshire England

Like with every "UFO" video I've seen I cannot be sure it's real or fake. It is way to easy for the average Joe to pull things like this off with what's available today.

Now the flash towards the end...

Some people who commented on the video seem to think that flash seals the deal that it is fake. But, this brings to life an unnerving relation to an unrelated story.

Some of you may have seen videos of the flashes in the Russian night sky last month. In my opinion that mystery flash in the night sky is eerily similar to this flash as the object disappears.

Any thoughts?
Why is there always an issue with these videos. Either they are too fay away, too blurry, too shaky, or all of the above. this one was not too when it comes to being in focus but it was so far away. I mean I think if I was lucky enough to ever see stuff like this i would race over to get close as possible(it may not be the wisest move but..)

What do you think?

This is from El Paso on April 3, 2015

Viewer Discretion Advised..there's some swearing but not much at all.

Venom500 wrote: Hi, thanks for posting the footage. As you say , it's hard to be sure what it was but my dad had a crazy experience with a large cigar shaped UFO way back in 1943.
I wasn't around then and so I can't verify what he saw that day and to be honest I found his story hard to believe and always felt he may have been mistaken at the time , until I had my own close encounter with one of those red glowing orb things you see on u tube that appear and disappear and seem to be in groups of three or more ( if you ever get within a few feet of those things you see that they modulate from red to yellow and then to orange , and then keep repeating this colour merging process) yet all the video footage on u tube always shows them just red, I think it's only when they focus on something that they so this three colour change process.
Anyway I'm going off topic, back to my Dads experience, so in 1943 he and my nan lived in London , my grandad was away in the navy, they had gone into their air raid shelter during a bombing raid and once the all clear was sounded they emerged and decided to head down to the local shops and see if their way any bomb damage, they had a railway line on a high embankment that ran being the houses on their street, so as they started to walk down the street they could see the rail track between the detached houses , then my dad and nan noticed a long ( my dad estimated it was maybe 20 meters long) silver cigar shaped object with windows that had coloured lights in , moving silently above the railway tracks, it moved slowly , made no sound and as they observed it appear and then briefly be lost from view by the houses as it followed the rail line they observed it just vanish .
The crazy thing is it was after a London bombing raid, it was way back in 1943 before things like Roswell and whilst the street they were on was empty they felt sure someone must have seen it or reported it , but they checked the news and papers over the following weeks and nothing was said .
As I said , I never believed my Dad truely , and yet I knew he would never make up such a lie , he's just not that kinda dad, but as I said my own close encounter changed all that.
I'll tell the full story when I have some time.
Reading other peoples accounts of these kinda things I difficult to believe unless it happens to you , but I guess that's not a reason to share the account.
As a foot note , back in the reign of Queen Elizabeth 1, hundreds of years back she had her own personal spiritualist who would make spells and chants to get the spirits to manifest themselves to him so he could get decernment and information of what decisions and advise he should pass on to the queen ( he left his own personal diary that can be seen to this day) . Now the point of this foot note is this, in his diary he made drawings and sketches of the spirits that would manifest before him when he was doing his spells n witchcraft , these spirits would manifest in bodily form ,
His sketches from hundreds of years ago appear to show short grey naked beings with over sized heads and large black eyes without pupils , he also concluded this in his diary, " today we call them demons but tomorrow they will know doubt be called something else"
Today we call them greys , make of it what you will but truth is stranger than fiction don't you think!

Venom500, that was very interesting, thanks for sharing that.

We sometimes forget we are but a blip in the grand scheme of things and just because we may be seeing something now for the first time doesn't always mean it's the first time its ever been seen.
Hi there team and members. With the very high advanced alien technology associated with U.F.Os, whenever they are seen travelling at night they still rely on headlights to see where they are going??? Just a thought.

Swindonplanetx.
6 posts Page 1 of 1