Planet X / Nibiru and related topics too extreme for the mainstream

This could be anything from UFOs to Fukushima to chemtrails.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
What happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?

I can't even wager a guess..truly truly bizarre.

What's your theory?
I'm sure we've all realized that as of late there has been some what of an increase in airplane accidents including the most recent one of a German airline going down in the mountains of France that claimes the lives of all 150 people aboard.

In light of that as well as the rash of others as of late I wonder if it has anything to do with earth's magnetic field changing and affecting instruments or readings on the airlines OR what if it's is GPS related and they are somehow out of whack or affected by the recent blasts of solar activity..

IF they come to find out that any of those two things I mentioned are the culprit for those accidents my guess is they would never reveal that to be the reason and would instead say it was caused by something else.
I agree, but the German plane crash seems very strange, in fact we don't seem to get many " normal" plane crashes of late but a rash of weird ones!
Venom500 wrote: I agree, but the German plane crash seems very strange, in fact we don't seem to get many " normal" plane crashes of late but a rash of weird ones!

Agreed.
Hi there team and members.
The missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is still a mystery, but many regard that the plane was carrying "Freescale"engineers and high level directors with the patents pending for semi-conductor "tracking" and "cloaking technology" worth millions possibly billions of dollars. The plane was probably hijacked by the US employed security organised by the "Carlyle Group" and associated groups. The plane is believed to be at Diego Garcia US base near the Maldives. The US have recently been putting fragments of the plane around different areas of the Indian Ocean so they can say it has been lost and crashed. Easy to replicate fragments of the aircraft with identification marks with sea water erosion and barnacles to fool the public.

Swindonplanetx.
5 posts Page 1 of 1